Search results

1. Daetmi3

200x57 Air Shock

I found a dhx4.0 laying around if you're still looking?
  2. Daetmi3

Crash Pics Thread

Geez, you're VERY LUCKY, very close call that you have no major injuries matey, that helmet is TOAST, you must have hit bloody hard. At least you have an excuse to upgrade!! I hightly recommend the Bell 2R with the removable chin bar, if you're looking for a full face/Enduro helmet. Good...
  3. Daetmi3

Crash Pics Thread

Cheers....Yep, my wife has threatened slashing my tyres if I even mention riding over the next 3 months!!
  4. Daetmi3

Crash Pics Thread

On gopro I landed and a second later the bars went right and I flew. Just want to say thanks to all the guys who stopped to offer help and the awesome ambo's, great guys who make everything better. Also a very special thanks to Jason who stopped, went down and met my family and paramedics and...
  5. Daetmi3

Grossmann in coma after urban downhillin Vuelta

Looking at this from my hospital bed after a bad fall on weekend, and all I can say is I feel for him and wish him a fast recovery. And yes, full face and full pads really DO help!!
  6. Daetmi3

Crash Pics Thread

This is the last pic mid air at Woodys Drop at Mt Narra on Sat. End result, I'm in hospital for 2-3weeks immobility, fractured pelvis, fractured saacrum and coxyx too with a nice big metal plate and 90mm bolts holding it all together. Torn most ligaments on right side of pelvis, and going to be...
  7. Daetmi3

Project Enduro Frame Re-spay, Graphics, Re-build.

The powdercoat colour is amazing, definitely show pics in the sun....great build!!!
  8. Daetmi3

Chain reaction slooooow

Ordered on Thursday night, received on Tuesday morning...thats bloody good delivery from the other side of the planet! Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  9. Daetmi3

Bargain buys thread

Damn, that is one ugly bike.... Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  10. Daetmi3

Startling moments on the trails

Thought this was a branch until I rode closer. He wasnt worried about me at all.
  11. Daetmi3

commuter grade disc brake RH lever/ front

Plenty of pad left and doesnt need a bleed.
  12. Daetmi3

commuter grade disc brake RH lever/ front

I have a Hayes Stroker Trail front right hanging around. Its missing some paint at the bleed port (see pic) but it works well. Let me know if you're interested.
  13. Daetmi3

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

I just found out the same thing, and thank god too, as its much more natural the SRAM way....and now Shimano way!!!
  14. Daetmi3

200 x 50/57 Coil shock

I have a DHX4 Air if you're interested, not a coil, but I'm 107kg without gear and it works fine....
  15. Daetmi3

55mm stem

You can go on to Velogear and get a Spank Spike stem which has a super low stack height of around 26-28mm, which is strong enough for most things, and only $30!
  16. Daetmi3

QR 26" Disc Rear Wheel and Rear Disc Brake

Hey matey, I can help with both of those for you. Have spare front and rear qr 26 wheels with tyres and spare Hayes Stroker Trail with pads and working if you want. I'm in Frenchs Forest or in the city during the week, so let me know. Cheers, Dave.
  17. Daetmi3

Sold

You may want to revise your price, they're on FleaBay brand new for $149 delivered......
  18. Daetmi3

2008 Giant Reign & Glory DH

2008 was a very good year. They may be a bit old, but jeez they still work as well as these new bikes do...... maybe just a little heavier. But the specs are still as good as most top of the line bikes now.
  19. Daetmi3

Roadie crash in Utah

Ohh that's just ugly to watch....again, and again and again and again. :crazy:Probably chatting on his phone.....:crazy:
  20. Daetmi3

Fox 40 lower crown & steerer

Legend, thanks matey, I'll give them a call.