Search results

1. boyracer

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Anyone in ADL use a storage site for their toys? Bit left field, but i need to store some bigger toys for a bit. no option to keep onsite at present. No real big dollars but not ready to lose them just yet. I have a Turbo Territory drag car and a GTI-R nissan track car, both unregisterable. i...
  2. boyracer

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

After 11 weeks off the bike i will finally be riding one! Just a gentle roadie down to the beach and back to start i reckon. Doc says no MTB /climbing for a few more weeks.
  3. boyracer

The QUICK question thread.....

Is 30mm internal rims too much for gravels? Bike (knolly Cache) takes 50mm tyres and standard build is with DT swiss gr something or other @25mm internal.
  4. boyracer

Used SUV's ~$20K pref 7 seats

This^. I refuse to get missus a 7 seater " it will be handy for kids sports"... We have 3 kids and they fit in a 5 seater. Territory would leave you money in the bank for travels, is huge, basic but thirsty. So is CX9/range rover/Q7...
  5. boyracer

Little Things You Hate

Bloke sitting on side of road last week… beer in hand in a fold up camping chair holding a homemade cardboard sign “ speed camera ahead”.
  6. boyracer

SA Di2 cables/ bar end charge port/ 4 way connector / dn110 internal battery.(11 speed)

Item: Di2 11 speed stuff Location:ADL or post Item Condition:working Reason for buying:N+1 Price and price conditions:cheaperer then new Extra Info: looking for various cables, the little Shimano tool to clip 'em in , a 4 way connector - jc-421, dn110a battery and ew910 bar end charger/junction...
  7. boyracer

Man Space / Bike Shed Layout

did my restaurant floors and we were shovelling the mess up after . Couldn't believe how much there was from a 200m2 floor just skimmed to do a trippy liquid epoxy.
  8. boyracer

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

If this gets up ( the Tax deducible bike related expenses bit) it would most likely cause something like the problems in UK with ride to work scheme...
  9. boyracer

Man Space / Bike Shed Layout

You can hire a wet concrete grinder/ polisher from kennards. 1/2 day would do a double garage easy. messy AF though. Council may have something to say about resultant slurry going down the storm water if that's relevant.
  10. boyracer

Niggling 'injury' whinge

Doc' says no more Meloxicam for my knee pain before surgery on Tuesday as it's a blood thinner. Already feeling it. Fuckkity fuck fuck fuck. Gonna be a fun weekend...
  11. boyracer

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

I still have sore spots from when we (drunkenly) decided that jousting on bicycles was a good idea after finding a bunch of REALLY big cardboard rolls behind a carpet shop...
  12. boyracer

SA SOLD

Item: Marin alloy CX frame 60 cm with near new Ritchey full carbon cx fork. Location: ADL Item Condition:well used but very servicable. Some scratches/ rub but cleans up well . It's a satin black finish. Reason for selling:Ti Price and price conditions:350 Extra Info: Frame is 2014 but was NOS...
  13. boyracer

Little Things You Hate

I've driven trucks up to HC ( your basic semi-trailer or truck and dog around 40 tons) And they can stop plenty good when they have to. My missus has just heard Driver charged in Perth. Good.
  14. boyracer

Little Things You Hate

^ BS. Used to drive/ ride (moto) across the nullabor all the time when i worked in Mines. The amount of crazy contraptions i saw - hospital beds , sack trucks, wheel barrows, minibikes, skateboards, hitch hikers and a dude walking along, looking up and trying to fly a kite all the way across...
  15. boyracer

Repairable Write Off

Will be popular i suspect coz STI and wagon...so hot right now. i'd go for it if you can confirm how much to get a fob and can pick up yourself and willing to get dirty. 3-4 grand tops for me.
  16. boyracer

Live Music Thread

Did the fly interstate and redeye back for work in morning thing to see Beasts last year and got similar vibe from Tex. Seems that others in band need the money, he was just going through he motions. I put it down to YKYGOW. Still in two minds as to whether to commit to ADL Beasts gig in a...
  17. boyracer

Sold Sold Hope pro 4 wheelset

Incoming PM.