Search results

1. \m/ Moshboy \m/

Fiddy Cents?

Cleaning out the olds garage & stumbled across a few of the below 50 cent pieces. Had it appraised by a stamp & coin operation at the local shopping centre at $4 a pop, for anybody in the know, does this sound fair? If not, any recommendations on where to offload these & get a better price?
  2. \m/ Moshboy \m/

Nice Little 'Dirt Skirt' Vid

So much win here -: http://dirtmountainbike.com/videos/quite-possibly-best-mountain-bike-video-yet.html
  3. \m/ Moshboy \m/

Warranty Claim

Hey guys, have a bit of an issue regarding a warranty claim. Won’t name & shame anybody, but it’s been 6 weeks now since I took my 2yr old top of the line XC bike back to the LBS (where I purchased it) with a crack in the top tube (on the weld line) where it meets seat tube. At this time, the...
  4. \m/ Moshboy \m/

RAD Or BMX Bandits

Hey guys, hoping you can settle an arguement between myself & a mate. What's the better movie, RAD/Hell Track or BMX Bandits??? Both have an Aussie connection with John Farnham doing a handfull of songs for the RAD Soundtrack & BMX Bandits was Aussie made & starred Nicole Kidman . RAD...
  5. \m/ Moshboy \m/

RAD Or Bandits

Oooooops I'll try again :confused::( Hopefully with a poll.
  6. \m/ Moshboy \m/

Music Observation

Why is that whenever you watch a MT'Bike, or any other extreme sport style dvd for that matter, the music accompanying it in most cases is very average to say the least??? These guys are out there pushing the limits, how about having music that reflects that. In my opinion there is only one...