Search results

1. B

Official kentlyn thread

Anyone heading out there tomorrow?
  2. B

Official kentlyn thread

Dh Great work Romy. Looks awesome. How's everything going out there, especially the DH section?
  3. B

Official kentlyn thread

Hey mate, Still see your putting love into that place. Haven't been out there in ages!! Looking really good! Might head out this weekend. Keep up the good work.
  4. B

Not new to rb. Just getting back into riding.

Hey guys, Been out for a year looking at getting back into dh riding in Sydney area. What's has changed.
  5. B

Giant Glory 01 - 2011

Hey mate I got a glory as well, how do you find the xt perform? Also seen your ride omv, do you take the glory out there??
  6. B

Can i tag along for a ride around in the camden area?

Hey mate how often do you get out? I have got 2012 glory. Keen as to get back on it. Let us know if your keen
  7. B

Hey from Wollongong!

Hey mate how often do you get out riding downhilllife
  8. B

Official kentlyn thread

Anyone getting out there this weekend? Keen to get back into it especially fixing and building new additions!
  9. B

Nowra Downhill Track Fully Repaired

anyone keen on a ride this saturday?
  10. B

Official kentlyn thread

wow. so much is happening now. I hope nothing happens. I have been spending heaps of time up there lately. Would be a shame since it is in my backyard. Hopefully they bring some bulldozers out so we can build some jumps. I am getting over using shovels.
  11. B

Official kentlyn thread

Both. Been out there now for about a month. Fixing the DH section up. Need more more hands and shovels!!
  12. B

Official kentlyn thread

Going out there tonight to do some work if any one is keen
  13. B

Official kentlyn thread

Hi guys who is up for helping out with some maintenance on some the dh runs when the weather starts to cool down. Been going up there a bit lately. Would be grateful if people who used the trails also cleaned them and maintained them. Any thoughts?? Cheers guys
  14. B

new rider from wollongong

What type of riding are you into?
  15. B

Official kentlyn thread

The work we did on crank, makes that track 100 times better. alot of fun too. Went out today and went over some of the work we did previously. Once we keep on top of the tracks should be sweet.
  16. B

Official kentlyn thread

Hi guys me romy, did some work which has improved the flow. There is still some work to be done. will be heading done this arvo to do some more work and quick ride if your interested pm.
  17. B

Official kentlyn thread

Anyone go riding there lately? Want to start fixing trails up and building tracks. And finding people to ride with. Cheers