Search results

1. ktastrphe

Sunrace 11-50 11speed cassette for Sram

From memory, you can't adjust the b screw enough with sram derailleurs. Only shimano will allow you to run up to 50t on 11s
  2. ktastrphe

Derby 2019

That would be the snig track he is referring to. It's a bastard after some rain. I spent this week in derby also, couldn't wipe the smile off my face.
  3. ktastrphe

Derby in Tassi

The first time I went, I hired a Merida 140, the second time I took my Foxy. I had more fun on the Foxy. Its so varied the though that at times you wish you had a long travel bike, and others, something more efficient. Sent from my SGP621 using Tapatalk
  4. ktastrphe

Found.

I have an xt 11 speed barely used. $40 posted. Email me at kstied (at) tpg (doht) c0m (dot) au if interested as I only get on here every couple days
  5. ktastrphe

Derby in Tassi

I'll be there mon-thurs. If you see a black 29er Foxy, that is likely me. Unfortunately no mates available short notice, but have a week off before starting a new job and the missus gave the tick for me to go! Non-virgin to Derby too Sent from my SGP621 using Tapatalk
  6. ktastrphe

Sold Fox Float 32 Factory 29” non boost 120 travel

Sent a pm mate Sent from my SGP621 using Tapatalk
  7. ktastrphe

Sold SOLD 2018 Large Carbon Mondraker Podium RR 29er hardtail

Bump with more realistic price
  8. ktastrphe

Sold SOLD 2018 Large Carbon Mondraker Podium RR 29er hardtail

Item: 2018 Large Carbon Mondraker Podium RR 29er hardtail Location: Perth Item Condition: Used, but good condition - frame-skinned in a lot of places (some now removed as it was getting ugly). Would be lucky to have even clicked over 500kms Reason for selling: I spend most of my time on my...
  9. ktastrphe

The discount code thread

I tried today too, no good
  10. ktastrphe

Blue Derby, TAS

Thanks Ranger, good advice. I could always do a return trip if they are that good! Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  11. ktastrphe

Blue Derby, TAS

I am heading over east from Perth end of August and was planning on stopping in at Derby for 2 days of riding. I however just spoke to one of the shuttle companies and they said they shut down in August because Blue Tier can be closed for most of that month due to rains. Is it worth going just...
  12. ktastrphe

The discount code thread

Zelvy are doing 15% off store wide until end of June according to their instagram. Code EOFY at check out Minimum $1k spend, but if you were going to grab a new Wheelset, now could be the time
  13. ktastrphe

Sorted

I've got a fox evolution that has been upgraded with a vorsprung corset. Not Kashima though unfortunately. I have never used the corset as it clashes with my frame (mondraker). Only chasing $80 plus postage
  14. ktastrphe

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Speaking of a solid ding, I hope that sweet bell is included in the sale Sent from my SGP621 using Tapatalk
  15. ktastrphe

Subluxated shoulder

So as a record for the ages, figured I'd update this thread for future people asking questions about their injuries. It is 14 weeks since my injury, and been given the ok from the physio to take the mountain bike out finally (tomorrow). Still have a bit of pain, but movement is almost fully...
  16. ktastrphe

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

I guess a mean down hill bush bike like this commands the proper hydroelectric braking system http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/rivervale/bicycles/merida-100-matts-tfa-team-edition-down-hill-bush-mountain-bike/1147526526 Sent from my SGP621 using Tapatalk
  17. ktastrphe

Is this bike confused?

QR seat clamps are the new droppers Sent from my SGP621 using Tapatalk
  18. ktastrphe

Home ownership

Everyone says that when you have a family you need to settle down in one place. My kids are 3 & 5 and currently telling me they can't wait until we move into our next house (even though they love the current one we rent). I'm living in a mansion with 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, indoor pool...
  19. ktastrphe

Home ownership

I sold up my 3 properties about 7 years ago and have been renting since. Living in places I could never dream to afford to buy for a pittance. I probably spend more on wants and impulses, but also save a reasonable amount. I'm a bit past mid 30s with two young kids and moving every 1 or 2 years...
  20. ktastrphe

VIC SOLD please delete

I think I messaged you a couple days back. No response