Search results

1. franco cozzo

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

if the other states can manage it, victoria should be able to as well. hopefully dhhs has got their act together and theyve learnt from their mistakes
  2. franco cozzo

cautiously optimistic here. hard not to be pleased that 12 weeks of hard lockdown / 200+ days of total restrictions are ending thats the main bit i was congratulating us on ;) yeh 8th november...bring it on!
  3. franco cozzo

fellow victorians...its over guys. we made it through! fucking congrats to us!
  4. franco cozzo

...oh shit they didnt use the comfy chair on her did they?! surely not the comfy chair....???
  5. franco cozzo

...fuck. looks like another 2 weeks of hell... Melbourne's roadmap to recovery revealed early By Olivana Lathouris 05:45am The plan to ease Melbourne's stage four lockdown restrictions has been revealed early through leaked documents outlining the state's roadmap to recovery. The draft...
  6. franco cozzo

What are you listening to NOW?

some saturday morning postrock....
  7. franco cozzo

...food for thought: Angry Aussie Corona Freakout
  8. franco cozzo

i knew the protest was 'planned' for today ...was doing the rounds this morning so i posted i dont even know who she is...havent watched channel 10 in over a decade! ;)
  9. franco cozzo

...cops are ready for todays protest...who heres going?? ;)
  10. franco cozzo

Little Things You Hate

...went to the local shopping centre yesterday arvo for a quick bottle shop stop... and some young fuckwit (20s) is walking around the local coles sans mask and fucking real proud of himself too. wtf man? ...also coles dont have a policy of ejecting non mask wearers... they dont ask them to...
  11. franco cozzo

What are you listening to NOW?

one year since david bermans death so having a silver jews session
  12. franco cozzo

Velogear - bad experience

...yeh nah, these cunts are cunts. operate under quite a few business names/websites & ebay accounts and based(?) in braeside... watching presser now will read your post & reply properly later
  13. franco cozzo

going to be some ugly numbers today...word is 700+ new cases...:oops: im glad theyve rolled out the latest restrictions...just hope its not too late
  14. franco cozzo

Trail Bears

found this one at lystsy years ago...fuckin horrifying!
  15. franco cozzo

pretty much sums up the week...
  16. franco cozzo

no good news...will be a high number again today. sigh... More than 650 That likely means a high number of deaths too. Many meetings last night and today. I’d expect new measures coming mid week. Today may detail things that affect your day to day life. Tomorrow may announce work changes.