Search results

1. mongoosemichael

Mavic crossmax enduro wheelset .

Hi I'm thinking of buying a MAVIC CROSSMAX ENDURO WHEELSET for my trance. Just looking for some real life reviews are they worth the $1600 they will cost?
  2. mongoosemichael

Go pro hero 3 black edition

Hi My go pro seems to have function that prevents it from recording if i stack. It records right up to the stack then stops and records again about the time I pick my bike back up. It is so annoying I think that will look good on the bloopers but it has not recorded. WTF
  3. mongoosemichael

Bicycle insurance

Hi I am looking into insurance for my mountain bike and there is so many choices. Is there any company's that i should avoid? I want full cover for theft, damage , injury and liability any recommendations? Thanks :)
  4. mongoosemichael

Who has ridden Giant trance advance 27.5 2 ?

Thinking of buying one but after some input from people who have ridden one. I am a bit concerned about the carbon part how strong are they ?
  5. mongoosemichael

Help with rim choice .

I currently have a built rear wheel that is a Stan's ZTR ARCH in white on the back i need to get a new front wheel made up . I am told i cant get that rim in white but i can get a Stan's ZTR ALPINE or a Stan's ZTR CREST . I want a rim that can take a bit of abuse what would be my best choice ?
  6. mongoosemichael

Is this a side effect of deforestation ?

http://youtu.be/WzGUyh_yrrQ
  7. mongoosemichael

Tyre's

Hi all just trying to find a shop that sells Hutchinson tyre's. Im looking for some Hutchinson Cougar tyre's. Has anyone seen any around ? Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 4
  8. mongoosemichael

Snakes

I had my first near miss with a big brown snake today on the trails. it was hiding in a rut luckily it was on a fast down hill section. So I had a bit of pace on when I went over it but it whipped around just missed my leg and nailed my back tyre. Looked back that snake was pissed off it was...
  9. mongoosemichael

Rubbing shifter cables

Hi has anyone out there got a posable solution for gear selector cables rubbing as mine are rubbing badly if it continues as it is I will have a 2 peice front fork :/ Thanks