Search results

1. mongoosemichael

Injuries. What's your story?

Haha is that why he missed out, not sure i ticked that box either though.
  2. mongoosemichael

WTF? Not sure if you go to hospitals of the vet, there a young staff here and most are very good looking.
  3. mongoosemichael

Finally had my ACL reconstruction, after 6 months of physio to regain muscle control before getting accepted for surgery. The pain sucks but at least I'm on the recovery side of the surgery, also have a very cute nurse. [emoji2]
  4. mongoosemichael

Snakes

We had a juvenile eastern brown snake slither into our back yard today.
  5. mongoosemichael

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

Yeah that was just there to show the three bikes . But I'm sure I will have to ride it before I'm back on the mountain bike.
  6. mongoosemichael

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

Rooftop Carrier on Ute Tray? I put 6 coach bolts wit the heads ground off through the back of the tub held in place with nuts. The back wheel slots in between two of them. Simple velcro strap around the guard and the rear tyre oci strap through the front wheels . Held it quite well but fur...
  7. mongoosemichael

That is so true after mine I was thinking yeah it hurts but I can live with it. But after repeated pressure from the family got checked out found I had done damage that needed a surgeon to fix and need to let tendons repair before surgery. I now have some weird leg brace I have to wear no sport...
  8. mongoosemichael

Why do the small jumps always bite the hardest.
  9. mongoosemichael

Yeah it worked quite well it got me back to the car. I'm lucky the bike was ok because I couldn't of carried it that's for sure.
  10. mongoosemichael

About 2 weeks ago completely botched a landing resulting in an over the bars. I was flying towards a big rock tried to steer my trajectory by putting my left leg down. Resisted in me sliding on on foot at speed while my full body wish also pivoting around foot snagged on another rock and my knee...
  11. mongoosemichael

Tubeless ready wheelset for Giant Anthem X 29er - Recommendations please.

I had the factory standard pxc-2 rims on mx Trance hated them they are so hard to get set up tubeless. I had some wheels made up for me Hope pro evo 2 hubs and Mavic en321 rims. They are a 24mm internal width I'm running 2.3 maxis High rollers on mine tubeless not even a burp yet. Highly recommend.
  12. mongoosemichael

Snakes

I was heading out to Eagle today saw a couple of browns on the road mere me. I figured the snakes were on the move so I came home. Didn't see any out there yesterday.
  13. mongoosemichael

Chain reaction cycles

I should really complain to them about it because it was right next to the road anyone could of taken it.
  14. mongoosemichael

Chain reaction cycles

I had an order through TNT from CRC and there idea of delivering it was dropping the parcel at the fence. Didn't even come knock on the door I will never order through them again.
  15. mongoosemichael

Mavic crossmax enduro wheelset .

Yeah i wanted some ZTR flow rims but on back order I'm told. I have the the hope pro evo 2 and flow rims on my old bike i cant complain. As for carbon rims I have a carbon bike but as for carbon rims never happen i will die. Lol
  16. mongoosemichael

Yeah i got quoted up some custom built wheels with pro evo 2 hubs. I wanted the hope tech enduro rims but not available in Australia . The guy in the bike shop went above and beyond and found that they are a mavic rim so that is also an option. I'm thinking the mavic enduro may be a touch to...
  17. mongoosemichael

Thanks the parts were one of my concerns but the shop I'm getting them from says thats not an issue.
  18. mongoosemichael

Hi I'm thinking of buying a MAVIC CROSSMAX ENDURO WHEELSET for my trance. Just looking for some real life reviews are they worth the $1600 they will cost?
  19. mongoosemichael

Australia's HOPE distributor, horrible customer service? Would you deal with them?

I want a set of hope pro evo 2 hubs with hope tec enduro rims but they are not an option yet.