Search results

1. pink poodle

International Pedal clearance - all flats

Item: flat pedals I don't like Location: your local post office or dark carpark Item Condition: most are new and unused, a few used once or twice but excellent condition. Reason for selling: I have too many pedals that I don't like or intend to use. Price and price conditions: $69.00 each...
  2. pink poodle

International Disc brake front and rear

Item: Hydraulic disc brakes, front and rear...rotors not required. Shimano preferred but will consider other reputable brands that use mineral oil. Fuck dot fluids. Actually don't...you'll get iritated skins. Location: post, or newcastle to sydney stretch. Price range/Willing to Pay: up to...
  3. pink poodle

International 26 inch rock Shox Sektor RL straight 1 1/8 steerer and 20x110mm axle

Item: rock Shox Sektor 26 inch. It has a 20x110mm maxle, a straight 1 1/8 inch steerer (approx 180mm), various adjustments, I thought 130mm of travel but I'm not sure...it might be 140 or 150mm. Air spring, so I'm pretty sure you can chop it if need be. Condition: pretty good for the age. It...
  4. pink poodle

International Sold Rock Shox Reba for 26 inch wheel with 1 1/8 inch steerer

Item: rock Shox Reba for 26 inch glory. It has a 20x110mm maxle, a straight 1 1/8 inch steerer (approx 190mm), various adjustments (including what looks like a lock out dial, but may not be), 120mm or 130mm of travel (I'm not sure). Condition: mostly reasonable for age, but there is a tiny nick...
  5. pink poodle

NSW For sale - canyon/Alex 135x10mm (I think) DJ rear wheel

Item: canyon stitched 180 rear wheel, which is an Alex fr30 rim laced to an Alex sealed bearing hub. There is a small sprocket on there as well. I don't have the axle/bolt for the rear wheel, but they shouldn't be any harder than a trip to the bolt shop. Condition: brand new. I purchased it a...
  6. pink poodle

NSW WTB - OLD frame medium or large 135x10mm rear end

Item: old frame - hard tail (like the old Norco sasquatch or big foot) or dual suspension, doesn't matter. What does matter is 135x10mm rear drop outs and suitable for a 120-140mm fork. 26 inch wheels.size large or medium. Location: newcastle or post or maybe I'll visit you... Price...
  7. pink poodle

NSW WTB - 10 speed shimano Saint or Zee rear derailleur

Item: as per title - Shimano Saint or Zee 10 speed rear derailleur Location: newcastle or post or maybe I'll visit you... Price range/Willing to Pay: Extra Info: long preferred but not essential. Will also consider 10 speed Shimano xt with clutch in short cage. Will also consider SRAM x0/x9 10...
  8. pink poodle

Rorschach's new bike! A thread for delivering urgent aid...

@Rorschach urgently needs your help to find a new bike! A new bike that will set his heart on fire and put a rocket in his pants everytime he thinks about it... His budget knows no limits!
  9. pink poodle

STOLEN Polygon Trid zz stolen Newcastle (Islington)

Well folks the street legal is gone. It was stolen from my friend's garage in Islington (Newcastle, NSW) between 11:00pm (16/11/21) and 3:45am (17/11/21). This is fucked! Bike details here: https://www.rotorburn.com/forums/index.php?threads/street-legal.319132/ Since that photo the saddle...
  10. pink poodle

Let the debate begin!

Are we a nation of Karens? Are we stuck in the mud? Are we an evolving culture? What does it all mean? https://amp.abc.net.au/article/100569688
  11. pink poodle

ROAD Rook takes pawn...

I never thought I'd be a retro bike fanatic, but it seems I am one of the last few people rolling on 26 inch bikes and by default I guess I'm a duck? I don't take riding very seriously, I've never raced, I dont really push any boundaries of limits, and I certainly don't ride very far or very...
  12. pink poodle

...and the winner is?

Congratulations @chimpy
  13. pink poodle

NSW WTB - 190x50 air shock

Item: rear shock - 190x50mm, AIR Location: POST it to me Item Condition: the better it is the better I will feel Reason for selling: I'm buying! I want it to make a frame work. Price and price conditions: depends on the boner factor of what you have. Extra Info: ummmm...yep, I like stuff. Bike...
  14. pink poodle

NSW Sold 26 x 2.35 Schwalbe Hans Dampf never used

Item: 2 Schwalbe Hans Dampf folding tyres. Kevlar bead, super dooper side walls, tubeless ready all the fruit... 26x2.35 Location: delivery by Australia Post only Item Condition: brand spanking new! The little nipple tassel things are still present! The rubber feels nice too. Reason for...
  15. pink poodle

NSW Sold Rockshox Pike DJ

Item: Rockshox Pike DJ 100mm travel, with bonus star nut! Location: Newcastle, Macca's carparks, train stations, coffee shops, and of course your local post office. Item Condition: brand new and never used. Reason for selling: not my style of fork. They came on my new polygon and I had some...
  16. pink poodle

Street legal

Just some quick pics of the new daily driver...details to come. Yes, that is the one true size to rule them all...26. I should probably add some details for those who are curious. After the recent involuntary transfer of ownership for my previous polygon Tridd zz...
  17. pink poodle

NSW Short Stem - 31.8mm clamp sold

Item: stem 35-50mm long, 1 1/8 steerer, 31.8mm clamp, gravity tough. Location: newcastle or post Item Condition: sexy ad functional Reason for selling: working on a project, because the 2 others I am neglecting deserve it. Price and price conditions: cheaper than new. Extra Info: does not...
  18. pink poodle

NSW Sold New generic platform pedals

Item: generic sealed bearing metal platform pedals Location: your post office or mine? Item Condition: brand new! Good as new! Taken off a new bike...so new I guess. Fuck it I know what I've got! Reason for selling: convex shape of pedal is not for me. Price and price conditions: $35 + post...
  19. pink poodle

NSW Sold 26 inch polygon dirt jump wheelset

Item: polygon Tridd 26 inch dirt jump wheelset Location: newcastle Item Condition: Brand new! I took these off a new bike and would like to sell them rather than use them. Reason for selling: I wanted a different look and feel...20mm of it. Price and price conditions: $380 plus post. Depending...
  20. pink poodle

STOLEN Polygon Trid zz Newcastle

Well I've been robbed! After a few years of riding my heavily customised Polygon Trid zz, last night it was taken from me, quite literally. I was sitting at a picnic table along the Honeysuckle promenade scrolling farkin and enjoying the cool night air after having worked a massive day when some...