Search results

1. pink poodle

Little Things You Hate

Fuck you Woolworths.
  2. pink poodle

You laugh you lose

...that is a lot more purple than I would have thought. Makes one double think the Himalayan sea salt with all those elements in it apparently being good for you.
  3. pink poodle

Little Things You Hate

I think my pee goes into the ocean...
  4. pink poodle

Can America be fixed?

It's easier than that. They send the Boeing service team out to inspect the doors.
  5. pink poodle

What does your day look like?

1 golden bag of shit please! If you haven't, give making your own version a whirl. The sauce (1:1:1 muatard, mayo, tomato sauce and chopped pickles, salt to taste. I use house made cucumber and onion) comes up as an almost refreshing balance of sweet salty and tangy. Make the burger patty...
  6. pink poodle

What does your day look like?

I haven't had a pie for ages, guess this solves breakfast. Thanks for the idea @Minlak
  7. pink poodle

Snakes

Surely after being warned it's "much smaller than the photo looks" you would have looked away in disappointment too.
  8. pink poodle

The QUICK question thread.....

You can pack it however you want...but I pack my items based on how much care I expect the folks at Australia post to give them.
  9. pink poodle

The bike industry crisis

Also... ...the whole Marin county tie in... ...new world disorder...
  10. pink poodle

rear coil shock for a V2 Banshee Rune, would need 216 x 63mm

https://www.dirtworksb2b.com.au/double-barrel-coil-il-all-black-select-eye-to-eye
  11. pink poodle

Raaw Madonna V2.2

It is important to ham as much gnar in the last tyres as you can. It gives the sends.
  12. pink poodle

Raaw Madonna V2.2

The bike looks awesome. Im guessing the fun level is very high! How many psi of gnar are you running in the tyres?
  13. pink poodle

How stolen does this look, or a bargain and get on it.

Get onboard with big cable and do it all with a weave through wheels and frame sections.
  14. pink poodle

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

I had 2 sets. One set was good and performed as expected. The other was unreliable. There was a lot of marketing in magazines around them at the time.
  15. pink poodle

Little Things You Hate

And where are they? They'll figure a way to fuck you if they want to, and if they have pulled you up and started asking its because they want to. Here it is in state forest, national park, or maybe some still in a council park (wasn't last year when I went looking...but there is a new big road).
  16. pink poodle

Little Things You Hate

...and where were you doing this trail clearing? Just in the national park or state forest. I'm not sure that is going to be a wise response.
  17. pink poodle

The last movie you've last watched last

There was a remake of the Patrick Swayze & Sam Elliot classic roadhouse? That immediately reeks of being a bad idea.
  18. pink poodle

Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

We need a really big powerful magnet.
  19. pink poodle

Confessions from the fuckwits

Got the brake all cleaned up and stopping power has returned. While I had the brake cleaner out I also cleaned my folding knife. All the sap and goo came off pretty easy. Now it looks ready to cut down some more lantana and get all gooey again.