Search results

1. Boom King

Who will Jack Moir ride for and why are team changes announced so close to the season start

Both fit, Jack would beat Jesse any day of the week. The announcement has been delayed because new team to enduro. I wish chimpy well as he's my boi but I do feel Canyon was his spiritual home. I hope he's banking massive coin with the move and the new season Moi Moi t-shirts are hawt! Sent...
  2. Boom King

What are you listening to NOW?

Went to First and Forever yesterday with wife, son and youngest daughter. What a F~%*ing day! Incredible performances by every artist, from start to finish, in an incredible place. Listening to this album I bought when I was 20 as a result...
  3. Boom King

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Everything old is new again... Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk
  4. Boom King

EWS 2021 fantasy league

Definitely. The boy can ride! Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk
  5. Boom King

EWS 2021 fantasy league

You always have to have a first year though. Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk
  6. Boom King

EWS 2021 fantasy league

Why the heck isn't he in the fantasy league then? That sucks. Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk
  7. Boom King

EWS 2021 fantasy league

EWS website shows him as participating in Tweed Valley. Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk
  8. Boom King

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Not really. Look at my electorate. Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk
  9. Boom King

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Good riddance you smarmy cockhole! Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk
  10. Boom King

Rotorburn brotherhood courier service?

All sorted thanks. Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk
  11. Boom King

2022 World Cup Downhill discussion

@moorey will be inconsolable... Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk
  12. Boom King

Change of plan. Can anyone get the frame from Hobart to either Launceston or Derby before 2/6/22 ? Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk
  13. Boom King

Anyone coming to Melbourne from Hobart anytime soon and willing to bring a frame and fork? Cheers. Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk
  14. Boom King

Lego

That too. Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk
  15. Boom King

Little Things You Hate

These work. Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk
  16. Boom King

Lego

I was always a Meccano guy. Lego was for the great unwashed. Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk
  17. Boom King

Formula One world championship

Seb and Lewis making not so subtle comments on the FIA's underwear and jewelry edicts. Love it! Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk
  18. Boom King

MotoGP was 2020 now 2023

https://the-race.com/motogp/what-suzukis-shock-motogp-exit-means-for-the-2023-rider-market/ Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk
  19. Boom King

MotoGP was 2020 now 2023

Suzuki out at the end of this season. Miller definitely out of a factory Ducati ride now. Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk