Search results

1. dj_14

VIC Sold please delete thanks

Sold please delete
  2. dj_14

sold please delete

Item: Kona Lock on grips Location:Melbourne, VIC Item Condition: Brand New Reason for selling: Not Needed Price and price conditions: $20 plus postage Extra Info: actually quite nice very similar to odis Contact: PM or Mitch on 0433 350 932 Pictures: Sure :)
  3. dj_14

sold please delete

Item: Kona Dh Bars 30mm rise 780mm wide Location:Melbourne, VIC Item Condition: Brand New Reason for selling: Not Needed Price and price conditions: $50 plus postage Extra Info: 30mm rise 780mm wide Contact: PM or Mitch on 0433 350 932 Pictures: Sure :)
  4. dj_14

Sold Please delete

Sold please delete
  5. dj_14

Upgrading drivetrain on basic 2013 kona operator

hey guys, been thinking about upgrading my drivetrain on my 2013 kona operator, and i need some help :) been out of the loop for a while and its my first DH bike in about 18 months. its currently running - Gravity Gap Cranks - X9 rear mech - x7 shifter and i was thinking of -...
  6. dj_14

DH wheel set

Item: DH Wheelset Location: Melbourne, happy with postage Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $500 to 600 Extra Info: Hubs: Hope pro 2 or pro2 evo , DT swiss 440, Hadley, profile elite. Rims: mavic ex823 prefered but open to anything open to wheels like deemax, havocs ect. newish...
  7. dj_14

Sold please delete

Sold please delete
  8. dj_14

VIC Sold Please Delete

Sold Please delete
  9. dj_14

SOLD please delete

SOLD please delete
  10. dj_14

MTBA password.

hey guys, i just signed up with MTBA in Feb, i have my card and no. ive gone to enter a race this weekend (maldon VICDH series) and i dont know my password and i cant seems to find anywhere on the website to retrieve my password. Help me? Thanks, Mitch :)
  11. dj_14

VIC SOLD please delete thanks

Sold!.........
  12. dj_14

VIC found please delete

found please delete
  13. dj_14

26" dj/park tires

Item: dj/park tires Price range/Willing to Pay: $50 posted Extra Info: Not to worn out, nice set like npj, tabletops,DTH anything like that Thanks guys :)
  14. dj_14

VIC Saint short CAGE. ASAP!

Item: Saint derailleur short CAGE. or Saint mech that is busted with a fine Cage Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: it shouldn't be worth much. 20 - 30 bucks, have other derailleurs i can swap fully working xt ect. Extra Info: Has to be Short cage. like i said just need the CAGE...
  15. dj_14

FSA orbit option head problems in Glory

I Have just got a FSA orbit option headset for my 2011 glory, I choose the FSA orbit option because it was true chosen headset for the 2012 glory. It is making a 'cracking' sound from the front end when you slam the front end down, like from a mono or jumping and landing more rear ended. Its...
  16. dj_14

VIC Sold please delete

Sold please delete
  17. dj_14

VIC Siant SS cage rear mech

Item: Siant SS Cage rear mech Location: Melbourne happy to pay postage Price and price conditions: up to $100 bucks. Extra Info: has to be in excellent to new condition and in perfect working order.
  18. dj_14

VIC 24inch DH tires

Item: 24 inch DH tire X 2 Location: where ever will pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $40 each if they are worth that for the condition Extra Info: looking for a minion, high roller or anything else worth dhing. something not too wide as well max 2.5
  19. dj_14

VIC 8 Spine BMX Spindle

Item: 8 spine BMX spindle Location: Melbourne, happy to get postage Item Condition: has to be in good condition. Price and price conditions: 20 bucks Extra Info: to suit Eastern 8 spine crank Pictures: if you've got them :)
  20. dj_14

VIC 36h DJ hub

Item: 36h DJ single speed hub Location: Melbourne, happy to get postage Item Condition: has to be in very good condition. Price and price conditions: up to 150 for something nice! Extra Info: Looking for NPJ or Profile something nice, has to be single speed and disc ready :) Pictures...