Search results

1. W

Club Presentation

Alrite I have been getting phone calls and emails asking what time is the club presentation starting and I have been telling you all 12pm which I believed was the time we were to start and was under the impression that was the start time until yesterday (Monday). I found out that the actual...
  2. W

DH Results Rnd 8 25-10-09

Got the results for you all. 111 riders all went for a race in the rain and mud and I think we all had a bit of good fun riding in the wet, especially myself with no brakes I am sure there was few others in the same boat (which may have helped down the hill) We had a lot of people DNS and...
  3. W

DH race 25th Oct

Lets get ready for the weekend 2 track race for the last club DH race of 2009 double points up for grabs. 1st race will be on the normal track 2nd race on Switchies starting at either the tower or half way track, let me know what you wanna do? Your times will be added together for your...
  4. W

DH Results Rnd 7 27-09-09

Results are here. Sorry to take so long I have a lot going on at the moment. Enjoy
  5. W

DH Results Rnd 6 30-08-09

Results are here. Thanks to all that help on the day Neil, Glenn, Peter & David Maggs. Wayno G as always the 1st one there, last one to leave, his Mum and Step dad for the awesome food again. Andrew Whealy for organising to get Fabian up to race, bad luck to the former world champ but Brad...
  6. W

DH Results Round 5 19-07-09

Results are in. Good day of racing Big thanks to Peter Maggs and Neil Thompson for doing the timing I love it when I get to ride. I hope everyone had a good time!
  7. W

I am Stepping down

I Wayne Froggatt; would like it to be known that I wish to step down from the position of the NSWMTB DH Co-Ordinator. I have three main reasons why I will not be able to give my full attention to the position. Number 1 and the main reason, is my wife and I are expecting another baby in...
  8. W

Results NSWMTB DH round 4 Awaba

Awesome weekend of racing, much fun had by all. And no choppers required. A Grade Men 1 Ben Cory 3.34.15 2 Rick Boyer 3:36.88 3 Daniel Paine 3:44.18 4 Tim Eaton 3:45.00 5 Tim Cox 3:45.38 A Grade Women 1 Alice Minahan 4:34.27 2 Julia Boer 4:45.70 3 Jo Fox 5:01.25 Under 19 Men 1...
  9. W

DH Results Rd 4 21-06-09

What a great day track was fricken awesome had so much fun, slippin and slidin. Results are in. Now to get ready to watch the world cup round.
  10. W

Make up DH round

Hey guys and girls because of the rained out round last clubby we have moved the DH to the 21st of June as the make up race, so come along, and have some fun.
  11. W

Results Rnd 3 Del Rio

The Results are here in the attachment. Sorry for the delay I did ask for them to be put on the front page But my good friend the Squid has not done it for me yet ;) so here they are. Good race good fun!
  12. W

NSWMTB DH round 3

Round 3 of the TBSM/Oneliner NSWMTB DH series June 6-7 is getting ready to go. The WSMTB club who are the host for this round are getting things set at the infamous Del Rio "Del Sin" track over the June Long weekend (June 6 & 7) This race was a favourite amongst those that got to race as it...
  13. W

2009 NSWMTB round 2 Results

I should have all the results tonight but here is a teaser A Grade Women 1 Alice Minahan 3.51.73 2 Jo Fox 4.02.05 Cell bike, Jet Black, pylet.com 3 Michelle Crisp 4.12.27 South East MTB Co. 4 Shannon Chugg 4.14.92 5 Vanessa Thompson 4.27.10 Under 19 1 Daniel Lavis 3.19.44 Allfab...
  14. W

Read this if you are wishing to race the 2009 NSWMTB DH SERIES

There Is no Late REGO at any of the 2009 NSWMTB STATE DH Rounds Period There is no Day Licence at any of the 2009 NSWMTB STATE DH Rounds Period REGO will now finish on Thursday night before the event, if you want to race make sure you have entered. If you don’t like the rules I set, step up...
  15. W

2009 TBSM/OneLiner DH state series Rankings

Please find Rankings attached I have adopted a new format for scoring using the UCI points system. For A-Grade Men and Women and Under 19 Men qualifying runs will score extra points. Enjoy Remember if you wish to race the NSWMTB DH Series It is online entry only It has no Day licence
  16. W

Round 2 NSWMTB DH stae series

CCOMTB is honoured to be hosting round 2 of 2009 NSWMTB TBSM/OneLiner DH state Series, over the 2nd and 3rd of May. Entries can be found here https://commerce34.pair.com/tzone/ev...tb/downhill09/ This will also be entries available on www.tbsm.com.au and our club website www.ccomtb.com.au...
  17. W

Employment opportunity SCV Imports

WAREHOUSE – PICKER/PACKER (SCV Imports) We are seeking a part time picker packer to join our warehouse team. We are a rapidly growing bicycle importing and distribution company located on the NSW Central Coast. If you are someone who can show attention to detail, has a friendly demeanor and...
  18. W

2009 NSWMTB DH Round 2 Ourimbah

CCOMTB is honoured to be hosting round 2 of 2009 NSWMTB TBSM/OneLiner DH state Series, over the 2nd and 3rd of May. Entries can be found here https://commerce34.pair.com/tzone/events/nswmtb/downhill09/ This will also be entries available on www.tbsm.com.au and our club website...
  19. W

NSW State Series Split practice

Alrite I am going to let you decide Yes I want Split practice No I don't want Split Practise
  20. W

DH Results from 22.02.09

Results are up. Have a look if you want. I want to say a big thank you to the 89 entrants we had, I was not expecting that at all, maybe 50. Especially because hunter had a race on as well. Track was running pretty good and nice and fast. Thanks to all that provided the shuttles, next time...