Search results

1. entombed

NSW Sold

Sold!!!!!!!!!
  2. entombed

SOLD !! Rockshox Sektor RL Fork 150mm

Item: Sektor RL Fork 150mm Location: Coffs Harbour Item Condition: Great. a few small marks on the lowers which are very minor. paint scrape on the compression knob, some marks on the quickrelease. see pictures, the lines on the blue knob are cotton threads from a rag not marks. Reason for...
  3. entombed

NSW [SOLD] Fox DHX 5.0 rear shock 7.875 x 2.25.

Item: Fox DHX 5.0 rear shock 7.875 x 2.25. Location: Coffs Harbour NSW (will send anywhere in Australia) Item Condition: Used, good condition Reason for selling: Christmas beer Extra Info: Comes with spring and eyelets 8mm reducers Price: $140 posted anywhere in Australia.
  4. entombed

Photo a day the 8th of May

After 3 long necks of Coops red I remembered I forgot to do something today. Feeling these at the time, but hey could be the liquor. Riding: Brad Kelly Dominating last weekends NSW state race. Did he triple the new off camber section? Time: "Same time as last time I was here" Dug Black...
  5. entombed

Photo a Day 22/10/08

Ok. First up, been busy and when I'm not I have been lazy so this set, in fact both sets are taken from World Cup Round in Canbraahh. Riding - Fabien's race run, no pads at all. Fucken nobby knees are rad. Night - 4X moto out of the gates. Was way too late for riding after waiting for...
  6. entombed

Turner DW Link

09 Turner bikes are up on there website using DW link
  7. entombed

Photo-a-Day 21/6/2008

Ok lads. First one is of Troy Brosnan over the last double at Eagle. A couple of Flashes 1/250sec at f4. All Style Second one is of Isaac, an extreme hucker off veranda's. not sure of shutter but for you photogs its shot at iso 1600 at f1.4 Third one is home.. 2456. Sign at the...
  8. entombed

Razor Blade makes Senior mens for World Champs

Just got Word the Will has made the Senior team and is racing this weekend in Italy. Hopefully no DQ this time...:eek:
  9. entombed

Gee Atherton - Ebay?

his bike for sale...
  10. entombed

Nationals Round 1 Results

Razorblade O'neal Eaton Claire Emma Caroline
  11. entombed

Fox DHX 600lbs X 2.30 Spring

What: 600 lbs 2.30 Spring for Fox dhx5 Price range/Willing to Pay: 50 pp maybe more Location: Adelaide Extra Info: Nope
  12. entombed

Sin City Helmet - OMG!!

Well a while ago I posted some pics of Triggers Helmet, Grant has been back at it and Sprayed up C*Risso's D2 Quick snaps of it still make it look Crazy... Studio shots soon...
  13. entombed

Metallica Riding Jersey

Lycra and Metal dont mix, hahahahah what are they thinking http://store.metallica.com/store/store.asp?nProductId=600100 http://store.metallica.com/store/store.asp?nProductId=600101 http://store.metallica.com/store/store.asp?nProductId=600102...
  14. entombed

SA boys in Tassie

Laurie Dinham over table - 4th u17 Tommy Rowe at the road gap - 6th u17 Troy Brosnan - 1st u15 Will Gower out of the forest - 1st u17 Will Rischbieth low over table - 2nd u19 more soon..
  15. entombed

Hilltop Hoods "Pull the trigger" Sic Helmets

Ok no need for words, apart from Props to Grant.
  16. entombed

The Pirates Banshee Chaparral

Had this for a while now but thought id post up and show everyone. Big shout outs go to Jay Macneil at Banshee for the Frame. Extra Shout out to Wayneo and the DW crew for forx, shock. and GA for his mad steerer cutting skills Weighs in at 20.2Kg Specs 07 Banshee Chaparral Large...
  17. entombed

Insideline Round 4 at Bennets

Marshy Pinning it after the second road gap Brad hitting the rock drop Darren Hobby hitting same drop
  18. entombed

Anyone going to Worlds?

Just interested to find out how many people are going to World Championship in Roto this month? Could be an excuse for drinks with the farkin crew on the friday night?
  19. entombed

Chromoly Crown MTB competition in Adelaide

Just a heads up for you all... Set the first weekend of april free guys and gals. Adelaide City Council, Volatile Visions and InsideLine along with our minor sponsors are happy to announce the Chromoloy Crown park and dirt competition. Both BMX and MTB will run with aged catagories. Entry is...
  20. entombed

EV crew still alive and going strong

Chrisso Styling up at the compound. More images on EV site