Search results

1. Knuckles

Little Things You Hate

Costing me $200 in diesel, per ute, per day x 5 to keep my guys working. Arsing thirsty Hiluxes....when's the CyberMuck coming out?
  2. Knuckles

Burners' Backyards: Veggies, Gardening, Landscape & Design

Aaaand...only place in the eastern states where this is a brag...
  3. Knuckles

Glad I moved when I did, Fuckwit threadded myself for not buying the 40Ha with 2 houses in Holbrook, for $600k when I got here. Currently paying more than our my 4 combined monthly mortgage payments in rent. Chunts are panic buying houses worse than shit paper, throwing $30-50k over, already...
  4. Knuckles

Lavington crack den? I've seen you can get one for around the $2mil mark at the moment....You must be counting that sweet, sweet capital gains money now.
  5. Knuckles

Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

Looks more balmy than a Glasgow summer. #freebritney
  6. Knuckles

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

I Dunna geddit...?
  7. Knuckles

Cannot work out if douche or not...... https://www.facebook.com/groups/1775305916041369/permalink/2941973982707884/?sale_post_id=2941973982707884 https://www.facebook.com/gachuhi.daniel.5 Has an odd assortment of friends.....and an even odder profile pic update schedule...
  8. Knuckles

Keilor Downs? Ole mate wasn't walking.
  9. Knuckles

How much is he asking for the OC DVD? And does anyone have a DVD player for sale?
  10. Knuckles

The cut looks like what your squids do to a bike....
  11. Knuckles

The pet thread, post em up!

You'd want to stay at home too, if you only had one ball, like Jerry...or invade Poland...or cheat at le tour... #freebritney
  12. Knuckles

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Basically a Duke 690, in a bikini #freebritney
  13. Knuckles

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

No powermeter needed, same legs as @ozzybmx , same power... #freebritney
  14. Knuckles

Confessions from the fuckwits

Fuckwit fucked a brand new headset bearing, because he can't tell up from down, then proceeds to apply 1000ft-lb of preload to "remove the play" in the aforementioned headset.... Edit: still can't work out how the inner race cracked but the bottom cup and crown race are still flawless. Oh well...
  15. Knuckles

You laugh you lose

#freebritney
  16. Knuckles

Qualified? Like Stu qualified? #freebritney
  17. Knuckles

Anybody else suspicious of how much more than normal rockets, Bezosebubs rocket looks like a giant fire spitting cock? Compensating much? *Edit: after reading to the bottom of the thread, yes, anybody else was... #freebritney
  18. Knuckles

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

So it is the driver, and not the car? Pull your finger out, Ricardo! #freebritney
  19. Knuckles

True, and I'd claim that, except for the sign writing, tonneau, flashers bullbar, spotlights and all the other pointless add-ons on the work one... #freebritney
  20. Knuckles

Last week, but I've just come to terms with it. Was late to work, because it takes cops over an hour to turn up after you report a stolen vehicle. The missus went to Melbourne for some meetings, and decided to save some freight and deliver a to a few clients while there. So I lodged up my ute...