Search results

1. Ky1e

Shipping frame from nsw to tas..

Hey crew! I've been asked if I would be able to assist with shipping a frame from countryish nsw down to Tassie and I am hoping that one of you characters might be able to recommend a freight company who will do this without reaching for the tube of lube! Any suggestions?
  2. Ky1e

A couple of short clips from my local...

Hey dudes.. Just though I'd share a couple of low quality clips I've pieced together from Sundays session at our local.. https://youtu.be/O8N44kGJoRw https://youtu.be/cDGolocKb70
  3. Ky1e

Bikes I like to pretend I can ride....

'16 Rocky Altitude 790 Rally Bought from a friend and tweeked the build to my liking a little. Large 2016 Rocky Mountain Altitude Rally 790MSL '16 fox 36 FIT4 160mm forks '16 Float X evol Raceface NEXT SL cranks with 34t cinch ring Industry 9 torch trail wheelset XX1 cassette XX1...
  4. Ky1e

NSW 27.5 Pikes *sold pending*

Item: Pike RCT3 27.5 Location:Musvegas Item Condition:Used Reason for selling:Fox 36 Price and price conditions:$600 ono Extra Info:Rockshox Pike RCT3 Dual Pos air 160/130mm 27.5 wheel 15mm axle 175mm steerer Working flawlessly, bit scuffed up on the lowers from usual use... but not a mark on...
  5. Ky1e

Industry 9 trail wheels

Hey dudes.. Recently I picked up a sweet bike which happened to have a set of industry 9 trail 650b wheels on it with alloy straight pull spokes etc.. They're light as fuck and I love them however they seem to be rated up to 98kg, and I'm about 95 all geared up at the moment. The rear is...
  6. Ky1e

Shimano RT86 203/203 or 180/203

Item: Pair of RT86 rotors in good condition, 180/203 or 203/203 Location: Hunter NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: Name your price Extra Info: Whatchya got?? Bonus points for post to post adapter to suit
  7. Ky1e

Cannonball accommodation..

Didn't know what forum to put this so if wrong sorry mods. I've got a cabin for the fri/sat of the cannonball with 2 spare beds available. LUG for bikes to be safely stored. Located on the slopes. $144 for both nights. If anyone is interested please get in touch
  8. Ky1e

NSW Sold

Item: Fox float CTD evolution rear shock 200x57mm Location: Hunter valley Item Condition: 1.5 hours use. Reason for selling: Upgrades Price and price conditions:$250 or bestest offer. After a quick sale so go nuts! Extra Info: Used for 1.5 hours MAX. Shock is immaculate, not a mark on it...
  9. Ky1e

NSW SOLD Rocky Mountain Instinct Medium

Sold thanks guys Item: 2014 Rocky Mountain Instinct 999 MSL Location:Hunter Valley NSW Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: More travel Price and price conditions: $5000 Extra Info: After riding a large frame with similar geometry I've come to the conclusion my medium instinct is...
  10. Ky1e

POS Rocky Instinct

Recently acquired a new frameset to replace my Pivot 429 carbon (which i'd loved, but wanted more travel.. and no room for two in the shed). Frame - RM Instinct 999 MSL 2014 Rear shock - Fox Float CTD factory remote Front shock/fork - Pike RCT3 29 140mm Handlebars - FSA -SLK 680mm...
  11. Ky1e

Roadtrippin to thredbo..

Hey all.. went to Thredbo with a mate last week for a few days.. Plenty of runs down the hill and out the valley trail. Stacked it once, pretty damn soft really, but made a quick lols clip of that also. Not an editing guru in the slightest, so sorry if shit! But you get the idea anyway...
  12. Ky1e

11 speed cassettes...

Hey all... Have a simple question really.. Can I use an xtr 11 speed cassette with my xx1 groupset? Currently there's about $100 difference in new price..
  13. Ky1e

Aldi's bike degreaser... anyone tried it?

As per title... Anyone used Aldi's bicycle degreaser? The wife bought me a bottle a couple of weeks ago.. this morning I thought it was about time I washed off Stromlo & Kowen dust off the bike and this was the result.... I left it on for less than 5 minutes. Has anyone else...
  14. Ky1e

NSW **Sold**

Item: XT M785 groupset for sale Location: Hunter NSW Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: XX1 Price and price conditions: $400 or best offer. Needs to go so don't be shy! Extra Info: Good condition overall, shifters are non i-spec, RD is XTR clutched. Chain in reasonable...
  15. Ky1e

NSW Novatec 142x12 adaptors

Hi guys.. I have a novatec d882sb rear hub and am looking for a set of cones/adaptors to turn it into 142x12 from 135x10.. If you have these and are willing to part please reply :) Cheers!
  16. Ky1e

WTB: Capital Punishment 100KM entry

Hey guys, as per title, looking for a 100KM Capital Punishment entry.. If you want to sell please let me know! Cheers
  17. Ky1e

NSW Sold

Item: Wolf Narrow/wide 32 tooth 104BCD chainring, blue, with blue 9mm bolts Location: Hunter Valley NSW Item Condition: 100km old Reason for selling: Surplus, 30t gets more use Price and price conditions: $60 Extra Info: Near new condition, includes wold tooth components 9mm bolts. Pictures:
  18. Ky1e

NSW SOLD - 2014 Giant Anthem Advanced X 29er 1 Medium

Item: 2014 Giant Anthem Advanced X 29er 1 Location: Hunter Valley NSW, (can assist with del. sydney etc etc.. Item Condition:Near new Reason for selling: The fit/size isn't right for me Price and price conditions: $3600 Extra Info: Full 2014 build Complete XT group set Fizik tundra 2...
  19. Ky1e

NSW SOLD - 2014 Giant Anthem Advanced X 29er Price drop!

Item: 2014 Giant Anthem Advanced X 29er 1 Location: Hunter Valley NSW, (can assist with del. sydney etc etc.. Item Condition:Near new Reason for selling: The fit/size isn't right for me Price and price conditions: $3600 Extra Info: Full 2014 build Complete XT group set Fizik tundra 2...
  20. Ky1e

NSW Removed from sale

Removed from sale