Search results

1. FatMuz

You know you're getting old when ...

As a kid, I used to practice my race starts off the old fishing jetties along Noosa River. High tide was ideal, low tide took a bit more courage.
  2. FatMuz

Bought a comfort saddle, best thing ever.

I've had all sorts of arse measuring fits done. I've used saddles from WTB, Ergon, Fabric, Fizik, Ritchie, SDG, SQ Lab and Selle Italia and a heap of others in my quest to find a suitable perch for my fussy butt. In the end I've gone back to the WTB Volt (Wide) and at last my bum is smiling. I...
  3. FatMuz

Sold Curve GMX+ Steel -Large (Frame+carbon fork+headset)

PSS: But I will sell them separately... :D
  4. FatMuz

PS: The Cane Creek Eewings don't come with it!!!
  5. FatMuz

Item: Curve GMX+ Steel -Large (Frame+carbon fork+headset) Location: Sunshine Coast Qld Item Condition: Excellent Condition Reason for selling: Funds for other things Price and price conditions: $1800 Extra Info: A beautiful frameset in an eye-catching Roadhouse Pink. I ran this as a drop-bar and...
  6. FatMuz

TAS SOLD

What's the freehub body compatibility? (Shimano 10/11 sp, Sram XD???)
  7. FatMuz

Sold Park Tool TS 4.2 Truing Stand (Like New) + Park Tool TSB 4.2 Base

Item: Park Tool TS 4.2 Truing Stand (Like New) + Park Tool TSB 4.2 Base Location:Sunshine Coast Qld 4573 Item Condition:Like new Reason for selling: Medical reasons... too hard for me to build wheels now Price and price conditions: $600 Extra Info: This is the latest and highest end Park Tool...
  8. FatMuz

Anyone using a Shimano Centrelock wheel on an ebike .

Can't you just run a CL-6 Bolt adapter? https://www.99bikes.com.au/disc-brake-adapter-shimano-6-bolt-to-centremount?gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAz8GuBhCxARIsAOpzk8zEp8ucDN0c4phJYrpZ9sA9yKPNKw9J_KXx7c47k4viS8j7fnWO7RkaAksDEALw_wcB#fo_c=3252&fo_k=dcb1bc9874dbd76d41bd2fb1a0203560&fo_s=gplaau
  9. FatMuz

Sold 2024 Polygon Bend R9X Gravel Frame (Large)

PAYMENT PENDING
  10. FatMuz

LOL...sounds fine as in I want to buy it or sounds fine as in I can do better? PM me anyway if you want to go ahead with the purchase. Cheers Muz
  11. FatMuz

Interparcel quotes about $90-$100 for freight to 3749
  12. FatMuz

Yeah, I should of checked my bikes. Thread closed

So what bike is it for?
  13. FatMuz

Yeah, I should of checked my bikes. Thread closed

That's one impressive amount of "rear wheel travel"...
  14. FatMuz

It's a Large. What is your Postcode? Cheers Muz
  15. FatMuz

142 is pretty standard for gravel bikes
  16. FatMuz

I ran it like this ...
  17. FatMuz

Item: 2024 Polygon Bend R9X Gravel Frame (Large) Location: Sunshine Coast, Qld 4573 Item Condition: Like New Reason for selling: Stripped parts for my other frame Price and price conditions:$600 Extra Info: ALX Gravel Alloy frame with carbon fork. Rear spacing = 142 x 12 mm Front fork is 100 x...
  18. FatMuz

Sold 2021 Nicolai Saturn 11 Frame (Large) + Headset

Item: 2021 Nicolai Saturn 11 Frame (Large) + shock and Headset Location: Sunshine Coast, Qld Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Retiring Price and price conditions: $2000 Extra Info: A beautifully designed and welded frame from Germany. These guys were doing 'down country' long before...
  19. FatMuz

Kermit

That's a great looking bike. Just to be the Devil's Advocate...did you catch Hambini's dealings with Open Cycle. He's an annoying character, but very smart and good at what he does... Hambini sued by Open Cycle
  20. FatMuz

Kermit

What's max rear tyre width?