Search results

1. JTmofo

VALT/SLS - 500lb x 2.25 Spring

Item: 500 lb spring x 2.25 (55mm) stroke. Location: Sydney or Post Price: cheaper than new Condition: springy Extra info: lighter weight spring - Cane Creek Valt or Fox SLS (to fit a Fox DHX2). Might consider a Ti spring or SAR at the right price Pictures: picture of my new pupper Sent from...
  2. JTmofo

Sold SOLD 2017 Giant Anthem SX - Medium

Item: 2017 Giant Anthem SX (longer travel) medium Frame. Location: Sydney Price: $2500 Condition: Used, but very well cared for. Extra info: 110mm rear travel with Fox Float 34 Performance Elite (FIT4 damper) 130mm fork. Shimano XT 11sp drivetrain and brakes with upgraded RT99 Icetech 203/180...
  3. JTmofo

Fluid Trainer for Boost Axle?

I have the need for a fluid trainer to do some post injury training. I know it's going to kill me on the inside, but it's something I have to do to get some ride fitness back before risking more injury on the trails. Any of you good peeps know of a fluid trainer (not mag or smart) that...
  4. JTmofo

NSW Sold - Shimano Saint M820 - Brakes

Item: Set. Saint M820 4x Pot Location: Sydney Price: $300 Condition: Excellent. Some small marks but well cared for. Extra info: My planned build has gone down the shitter so these are no longer required. Rear needs a barb/ Olive / bleed from being internally routed. I Spec B mounting. Only...
  5. JTmofo

NSW FOUND Shimano Caliper, 22mm piston or Hope X2 piston

Item: Piston for Shimano calipers. 22mm. Hope X2 will also fit. Location: Sydney. Will pay express postage tho. need it asap Condition: New, old but not farked. Price: you tell me. Extra Info: Fuckwit managed to crack a Shimano ceramic piston when the bleed block slipped during a bleed...
  6. JTmofo

NSW FOUND Dual SusTrail Bike- Large.

Item: as above Location: Sydney, may travel or pay postage for the right deal. Price:$2000 absolute max Condition: Used but maintained. No junk. Extra info: mate wants to get into riding. Looking for something cheap and cheerful for him to cut his teeth on. 27.5 or 29, modern-ish geo,axle...
  7. JTmofo

Tailgate Pad + Ute Drawers?

Any of you fine specimens have a Ute with drawers in the tub and use a tailgate pad to carry your bikes? I need extra storage (lockable) in the rear tub, but I use a Yakima gatekeeper pad. With the additional height added to the floor of the tub, how do the bikes sit when strapped to a pad...
  8. JTmofo

Sold SOLD - 2019 Fox DPX2 Factory

Item: 2019 Fox Factory DPX2 -(see extra info) Location: Sydney. Will post Condition: About 15 hours use. Mint condition. Price: $400 Extra Info: This is a metric 210 x 52.5mm shock, but with a change of spacer it can be run as 210 x 50mm or 55mm. The shock is essentially the same shock for all...
  9. JTmofo

FOUND Hope 203mm Black Rotor

Item: 203mm Hope floating rotor - Black Location: will pay postage Price: less than $70 posted Condition : new/pretty new and STRAIGHT Extra info: also looking for a Mount H adaptor. It's the 160 ->183mm (180->203mm). Could potentially swap for a lightly used 180mm. Pictures: get farked Sent...
  10. JTmofo

STOLEN Niner RIP9 RDO - Large

Pinched from my garage at mid day 12/03/2019 while I was in the house. Garage was opened for 15mins to move some stuff in and out... and bike was gone in seconds. Located in NSW 2570 Spec as follows Frame: Niner RIP9 RDO Large Black Fork: Pike RCT3 Wheels: Easton Haven Carbon Bars: Easton...
  11. JTmofo

Sold Cane Creek Valt - 2.00" x 500lb

Item: Cane Creek Valt - 2.00 x 500lb Location: Sydney. Will post Price:$50 posted Condition: Used but mint Reason for Sale: too short [emoji2955] Extra info: Bought it off here a few weeks ago. Was originally looking for a 2.00"stroke, now going a little longer and need a 2.25". Will swap for a...
  12. JTmofo

Sold 2019 Fox 36 Float 150mm Air Spring

Item: 2019 Fox 36 Float 150mm Air Spring Location: Sydney. Will post Price: $60 posted Condition: Practically new. Used for 200km approx. And removed. Reason for Sale: converted to coil Extra Info: These are $90 plus shipping anywhere you look. Fox part number 820-02-537-KIT. Service Set: Air...
  13. JTmofo

FOUND Cane Creek Coil Spring Adapter

Item: Cane Creek spring to Fox adaptor Location: will pay postage Condition: eeh, not bent. Price: going rate Extra info : spring adaptor to fit cane creek spring to Fox shock. https://www.mountainbikesdirect.com.au/cane-creek-coil-spring-converter-clip-for-fox-spri#description Pictures: Sent...
  14. JTmofo

Found - FOX DPX2 or DPX Volume Spacers

Item: as above. Condition: whatever Location: I'll pay postage Price: cheap Extra info: need a volume spacer or 2 to try and salvage my sanity while I wait for my coil shock. Something in the middle of the sizes... but I'm not that fussy. I'll try anything at this stage. 1/2" shaft size.... not...
  15. JTmofo

The Portes du Soleil - School me

I'm in the early stages planning a trip back to Europe in July/Aug 2020. Wife has happily agreed to a week by myself (or with a mate or 2 hopefully) to ride wherever I want. Finding it hard to get a grasp on the overall size and lay out of the Portes du soleil network, where to stay and...
  16. JTmofo

Bontrager Flatlines - Any feedback?

I'm up for a new pair of shoes. After a few returns for delaminating soles on my trusty 5.10 VXi's, the warranty cash cow has run dry. I fancy something a little different. Currently have some Specialized 2FO (version 1) , but the grip, or lack of, is letting them down. Looking at some reviews...
  17. JTmofo

Sold Thompson Covert Dropper - 30.9 x 125mm

Item: Thompson Covert Dropper - 30.9 x 125mm Location: Oran Park, Sydney Price: $215 posted ($200 collected) Condition: Excellent. Few years old, no damage to the stanchion. Works flawlessly. Reason for Sale: Fox Transfer 150mm drop Extra Info: No lever included, 125mm drop version. About 3...
  18. JTmofo

Sold SOLD DT Swiss M1900 spline Wheelset

Item: As above. 29er,boost, CL XD driver. Location: Sydney Price: $400 + postage Condition: 2 weeks old. Ridden 3 times. Mint. Reason for sale: building a set Extra info: CL adaptors included. Tubeless tape and valves included. No tyres or rotors. 30mm internal rim width. These were a stop...
  19. JTmofo

3/4Day solo Trip from Sydney?

Hey all. So I'm lucky enough to jag some decent time off work for a few weeks over Xmas and into Feb. Family camping trip planned over Xmas to far south coast of NSW so I'll be riding Tathra etc while I'm there. I've gotten the green light to have a few mid week days away for some solo riding...
  20. JTmofo

Found - Raceface Boost Chainring

Item: as above Location: Sydney or post. Price: Cheap or free Condition: Any once it still has all it's teeth. Extra: Wankers at Ubyk havent posted my cranks after ordering them on the 24th Oct. Last outstanding item on the build, so I've gonna improvise to get the rig up and running. Ring...