Search results

1. skivi

VIC Delete <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Item: brand new never used Crane Sports under seat bicycle tool bag and tools Location: Melbourne. Item Condition: brand new never used, complete. Reason for selling: don't need it. unwanted xmas gift. Price and price conditions: $50 including postage anywhere in Australia Extra Info...
  2. skivi

VIC Sold <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Item: 661 knee/shin guards size Medium Location: Melbourne. pickup from CBD by arrangement if you like. Item Condition: very good, few scratches/scuffs on the plastic but all the straps and guards are structurally perfect. used very little, no smell or stains. Reason for selling: need money...
  3. skivi

VIC Sold <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< << <<<<<<<<<<&lt

Sold <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<< Item: Dainese elbow/forearm guards size Medium Location: Melbourne. pickup from CBD by arrangement if you like. Item Condition: as new, not one scratch or even scuff on these, all the fabric, velcro & straps are perfect...
  4. skivi

2010 Dakar rally South America discussion thread

well it's that time of year again and i thought i'd dig this up for all the boys and girls here that don't mind a motor with their 2 wheels or just epic motorsport in general. Official Dakar page: www.dakar.com SBS's comprehensive Dakar site: www.sbs.com.au/dakar2009/ SBS...
  5. skivi

Hilarious fake Tour De France finish (french comedy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOur8qXvpnk
  6. skivi

Lets talk about... Private Health Insurance.

i found out recently after a trip to the dentist to confirm that yes my wisdom teeth will soon have to come out, that my mother had cancelled our family's private health insurance soon after buying her new luxury European car late last year. I'm 21 and fit as a fiddle with no major likely-hood...
  7. skivi

Warmshowers.org

this ones for all you tourers and adventurers.... www.warmshowers.org "The Warm Showers List is a list of Internet cyclists who have offered their hospitality towards touring cyclists. The extent of the hospitality depends on the host and may range from simply a spot to pitch a tent to...
  8. skivi

Christmas Eve- Cyclists in critical condition after smash with car *UPDATE*

http://www.theage.com.au/national/cyclists-critical-after-smash-with-car-20081224-74vc.html i live down the street from the accident. stay safe these holidays people. i hope the riders pull through.
  9. skivi

the official: 2009 Dakar Rally- South America! thread

Official Dakar page: www.dakar.com SBS's comprehensive Dakar site: www.sbs.com.au/dakar2009/
  10. skivi

'ErockIT' hybrid electric bicycle/motorcycle! *EDIT: more electric bikes!*

Austraian designed and handmade in Berlin the ErockIT is a Half-motorbike, half-bicycle that is powered by and electric engine which charges from the stoke of the bicycle-like pedals which also control throttle. watch this video here: http://www.reuters.com/news/video?videoId=91351...
  11. skivi

Melbourne International Film Festival

righty-o it's MIFF time again, who's going, who's been before, what have you seen, what will you see? recommendations, speculations and warnings all excepted, no spoilers! www.melbournefilmfestival.com.au July 25th to August 10th Title: about: Trailer: session time:
  12. skivi

exciting MTB developments at frankston BMX track

i popped over to the old seaford BMX track today to have a gander. whilst i was there i had a chat with a senior member of the club (forgot the fella's name) but he had some great news about upcoming track developments such as a major redevelopment which will incorporate a MTB 4X style track in...
  13. skivi

Melbourne aus day eve city ride!

pretty good turn-out, would have been nice to see more. thanks to tony for organising everything, big thanks to ross at iRide for getting my bike up and running and also for supplying us with tubes. next time it'd be good to see riders of al disciplines turn up. shot on a Canon 20D with...
  14. skivi

east west 101

http://programs.sbs.com.au/eastwest101/ well tonight brought a close to SBS's acclaimed mini series and i for one am sad to see it end. i personally found it terribly engaging, unpredictable (a rarity when compared to every other crime shows on tv these days) and suprisingly well shot...
  15. skivi

possible ebay mimic site?

this popped up when i went to the "register page" on the Australian ebay site, it happens every time i go there and i figured it's nothing to worry about so i signed up anyway. could i be wrong? computer nerds help! basicly firefox is just saying it does not recognise the site as...
  16. skivi

cycle against the nuclear cycle (melb ride on sunday)

www.canc.org.au "Cycle Against the Nuclear Cycle (CANC) is a community campaign to raise awareness about and build opposition to the nuclear industry in Australia. We're converging on Canberra with pedal power to tell the pollies we don't want a nuclear future! We're cycling from Rockhampton...
  17. skivi

camberwell with the lads

if you use any of my images without my permission i'll be really pissed off, it's illegal and fuking annoying. if you want to use a picture just ask. shot on a canon 20D with an ef-s 18-55mm then edited in RAW using "aperture" on a macbookpro. max is a legend i won't hear otherwise...
  18. skivi

**DELETE** i dont have to sell the bike anymore. yay!

Item full name and model etc.: see below Location: Parkdale melbourne (SE bayside suburbs) Item condition description: very well looked after, much loved bike never seen DH, always garaged (souds like im selling a car haha). Reason for selling: need money for overseas trip in june, buying a...
  19. skivi

WSBK- phillip island march 4th

get all you information right here! Troy Bayliss v Troy Corser v Max Biaggi :cool: anyone going? anyone follow the series? wooo bayliss! -nicky
  20. skivi

>> Rhythm boys come to melbourne << *update*

thanks heaps to the rhythm boys, i hope you had fun while you were down here. i didnt have much luck with the camera on the day but here we go anyway, enjoy :) i had a crack a piecing together some sequences: cam: alex: Please...