Search results

1. bigdamo

Mobile Phone Recommendations

We shall see. They have alot of partners wanting a piece of very small pie. Hence why these companies tap out.
  2. bigdamo

" How to connect your iPhone to a satellite While you can't just open your phone and opt to connect to a satellite, there are some things you need to know about using your phone when connected to a satellite. You'll be guided into the satellite connection phase once you've answered the...
  3. bigdamo

The apple iphone sat messenger ain't that good from what I could work out. You need to find out what Sat system/company they use. I saw somewhere apple said they would be charging for there message systemn when they work the bugs out...
  4. bigdamo

eBike with best reliability and repairable.

Maybe the Chinese should buy Pole or Kona use their frames wack in a bafang motor and battery.
  5. bigdamo

I thought about going down the build a Chinese E-Mtb a couple of years ago and once again did the maths and roughly it would cost me about $8000 probally more to build one up these days. I can get a new Giant reign e-mtb for that money or pay $2000 more and get a Mondraker Crafty carbon. While...
  6. bigdamo

Illawarra Escarpment Mountain Bike Draft Strategy: Public Consultation

That looks like the MX track. There was a killer Down hill on the old MX track should incorparate that into the MTB trails. :D
  7. bigdamo

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Ali pretty much told me because I have been a solid customer and spent so much they would give me a full refund. I got to keep the nipples.
  8. bigdamo

The one where the seller shipped the nipples and forgot the spokes. I got my money back after abit of persitent demanding my money back.
  9. bigdamo

And everyone expects them to be more reliable.
  10. bigdamo

This vid tells you which motor not to buy.
  11. bigdamo

How is the PASS QUEST-MTB Bike Chainring holding up. I'm thinking of getting one of their oval chainring to try. Did you have to take a link out of the chain when dropping down to the 26T from the 28T.
  12. bigdamo

MTB shoes

I bought my Leatt 4.0 clipless a couple of years ago agree what TeK said. Waiting for them to die so I can get the 4.0 pro but mine look like there got a few more years in them.
  13. bigdamo

Don't forget DON'T GO OVER 30 PSI
  14. bigdamo

Snakes

Yep had a copperhead in my garage for a week or so. Couldn't understand why Lucky the cat would not go near the garage for a week. Funny because that is were he got fed.
  15. bigdamo

That image has been manipulated . Only five peope working in a factory in China. Come on.
  16. bigdamo

I got one a year ago. Works well compared its accuracy with other guages I had at the time I bought it. Just don't go over 30 psi on the 30 psi guage it spins the needle round the dial like a big lucky dip wheel. You can take the guage apart to fix it though.
  17. bigdamo

Just got this digital shock pump Works good ,Doesn't loose much air when disconnecting. early days so far. And aliexpress is having their aniversary sale now. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005866663068.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.33.3bc51802URDIU4
  18. bigdamo

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006495767024.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.47.21ef1802HEtPJn Got the nipples but not the spokes. Was quick delivery on the nips. Was abit suss on this from the start. Says he has sent the spokes again ????
  19. bigdamo

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

no not in Vic