Search results

1. S

VIC SOLD

Item: SRAM X0 10 Speed type 2 derailleur, SRAM x9 10 Speed Shifter, SRAM 1070 11-36 cassette with Shimano HG93 (XT) chain with quick link Location: Knoxfield, Melbourne Item Condition: Used, but excellent condition Reason for selling: Moved to 11 speed and want it gone, just taking up space in...
  2. S

Giant 2012 XTC Headset

I've just acquired a new, to me anyway, frame. Part of the headset is missing. It s 2012 Giant XTC with the tapered headset. I dont have the fork crown race, lower bearing, dust cap or top cap. I do have the "cups"/ head tube races in the frame plus, the upper bearing and compression ring...
  3. S

06 Reba Dual Air, no travel !!

A while ago I bought some 2006 Reba Dual Air Forks off ebay. Installed them and everyhing worked really well. Thought it was about to to give them a service so pulled them apart. Everything went well. Put air in the positive and negativ chamber and all good. Tested on the road and everything...
  4. S

Replacment Shimano Freewheel

My Deore XT 765 rear freehub has cried enough and is in need of replacement. The rear hub is a standard 10mm steel hollow axle rear. Looking at the shimano techdocs website it gives the part number of the freehweel. If I look at a lower level, such as LX, it gives a different part number...
  5. S

High Speed Car Rally in Victoria on the 1 March

Hello fellow mtbers, I am the officals coordinator for the Ceberus Stages Car Rally being held on the 1st March 2008. This is round one of the Victorian Rally Championship. It is based out of Neerim and is being run around Noojee and Powelltown, about 90 minute drive east of Melbourne CBD...
  6. S

Narbethong

Good afternoon all, I will be up at Narbethong Saturday afternoon. Looking for a ride around the 2 hour mark. Any good suggestions as to where to ride? Road names appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  7. S

High Speed Car Rally in Victoria on the 24 March

Fellow mountain bikers. I am the officals co-ordinator for the 2007 Cerberus stages. The first round of the Victorian Rally Championship. This is being held on the 24 March around the Nojee/Powelltown forest. We are after people who would like to help with the running. The jobs are easy...
  8. S

Orienteering Ride in Jells Park

Was at Jells park for a family doo yesterday and noticed a few people riding around with Maps. Looked like an orienteering type of event. Saw a few on the way home. Anybody know what event this was or who was running it?