Search results

1. E

Direct mount stem Northern beaches?

Anyone got a 31.8mm direct mount stem they want to sell? Ideally northern beaches or driving distance? I’m off to Whistler Saturday and just found a crack in mine. Cheers.
  2. E

Sold Evil Insurgent 2018 Large Custom build

Item: . Evil Insurgent 27.5 Carbon size Large Location: Sydney Northern Beaches Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Too many bikes. Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Evil Insurgent custom build. Ideal for the tight technical trails of Sydney, managing to be plush but agile...
  3. E

Hey mate. I’ll buy your NX drivetrain. I live near Mona Vale, can can pay cash. Somewhere near...

Hey mate. I’ll buy your NX drivetrain. I live near Mona Vale, can can pay cash. Somewhere near your ask is fine. I’ll put the gear onto a bike I’m going to sell. My number is 007007007 - Craig. ps. Bit of a challenge for me to pick up this week as I fractured a vertebrae in a crash last Saturday..
  4. E

armour t-shirts, any suggestions?

I have the Leatt airfit shirt without back or chest, just shoulders. It’s great. Not hot and super comfortable. I wore it 9 days straight this year at Whistler and only washed once and it didn’t smell at all. Highly recommended.
  5. E

The logic behind dinner plate's, 50t+ cassette's

Smaller front ring (26 or 28t) and 9 or 10t rear with somewhere between 36 & 42t big end in the cassette = less chain, more bb clearance over logs and rocks, less weight, shorter cage rear mech. I ran capreo 9-34 and 26t front. You guys that say you can spin out 32-10 must be pedaling at 50+...
  6. E

Should my Pike need servicing every few rides?

Just on the air spring and oil topic, with solo air you can run a little oil in the upper air chamber, as the negative air equaliser is a Schrader valve that sits above the oil level. In a debonair spring if you put oil in the upper it will shortly end up in the negative air side as the...
  7. E

Sold S Works Enduro custom build

SOLD
  8. E

Price drop $1900
  9. E

Item: S Works Enduro 2012 Medium Location: Northern Beaches Sydney Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: New Bike Price and price conditions: $1900 Extra Info: It’s time to part with my custom build Enduro that has served me well. I’m a fastidious owner who maintains the bike after each...
  10. E

Home brew 104bcd spider

A fun back yard Macgyver machining project, but Looks like it weighs a ton. Couldn't have used thinner material? Earlysport
  11. E

Product Review [Warning: blood e.t.c.] Considering a Bell Super 3R... think again

Is this your new way of what was originally described as you going over the bars straight to your face? We all feel bad you crashed and got hurt, but I don't think you'll make any friends here by going legal. We all know the risks of riding on trails like Narra. The risk is often the thrill...
  12. E

Thredbo - all you need to know

Has there been ANY new trail construction or work done for this season? Cheers Earlysport
  13. E

NSW Sold

Sold sold sold
  14. E

NSW Sold

This is a 26" fork. Cheers
  15. E

NSW Sold

Item: Raceface next SL Carbon Bars - 20mm rise, 685mm width. Location: Mosman or Kingsgrove Item Condition: New never mounted Reason for selling: Went with 710's Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: These are very light - measured at sub 150gms. Pictures: Cheers, Earlysport
  16. E

NSW Sold

Item: Fox Float 100 RLC. Quick release axle. 1-1/8 steerer 190mm long Location: Mosman or Kingsgrove NSW Item Condition: Excellent. No marks on staunchions. Lowers are almost mark free. Reason for selling: Was saving this lightweight fork for a trail bike build but it's not going to happen...
  17. E

2015 Ellsworth Dare DH Carbon

100% in agreement