Search results

1. Drizz

Terrorism: Paris, Syria, Turkey, Belgium, Florida......

Genuinely - if anyone got a suggestion that doesn't tick over into crimes against humanity I am quite keen to hear it. http://www.lbc.co.uk/james-exposes-idiocy-of-anti-islamic-arguments-133834#ooid=94dDdyNDE6lrTrLnLtXgnWYBSVPqCwvS
  2. Drizz

Panama Papers

Well.....the fallout is certainly real. In UK it have went from "it's a private matter" to the who's who of politics all have to publish their tax return within a week, I am not sure how exactly publishing your tax return proof you didn't evade tax but it certainly placate some of the media...
  3. Drizz

Putin vs Erdogan = Douchebag #1 vs Douchebag #2. How did we get into such a mess with it all balanced a bunch of geo-political opportunists?
  4. Drizz

So you championing Xenophobia as a positive attribute of the society? To be fair to the Japanese they have the same attitude towards all things foreign and not just Islam: it's also this sort of attitude that makes countries like China/Korea/Japan having a hard time to move on from WWII unlike...
  5. Drizz

Paris Under Attack...Terrorism EU is project built out of mutual self interest. All the countries are in it because they are part of something way bigger than they dreamt of that's why all the Eastern Euro Bloc countries all rushing to join. It does have its problems like the Euro is a half...
  6. Drizz

Everyone lives in their own walled garden/echo chamber - it's makes life more cosy and easier in the age of mass connection and information. We might have to accept these events in the west as the new norm: this is a well organized attack but how are you meant to stop pissed off arseholes...
  7. Drizz

The gaming thread

Argghhh! Slow down...... Still on bloody MGSV! Might have to speed run through it! :(
  8. Drizz

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

.....and just like the trope..... He was 3 days away from retiring from the force.......
  9. Drizz

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

I read somewhere that TA is 3 days away from a PM pension; it almost like a 80s cop movie trope..,....
  10. Drizz

Adam Goodes - sook or wronged man? / Australia - Racist or Naive or No Worries?

You might wanted to have an honest conversation with your friend and actually see how he feels about it. If hes honestly felt ok with it than thats all good - if he just letting it slide so he can maintain a friendship than best to address it cause he might just ended up regretting it later on.
  11. Drizz

Adam Goodes - sook or wronged man? / Australia - Racist or Naive or No Worries?

For those who thinks referring to a Black man as ape is not a racist slur: the Russian FA agrees with you and given said Black man a 2 match ban. http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jul/22/emmanuel-frimpong-russia-fa-ufa-ban-racism Below is a video of the incident - a middle finger is...
  12. Drizz

FIFA corruption

12 stadiums for a country of just over 2 million: they all going to turned into monuments for a forgotten age with the hands of the dead migrants. http://www.theguardian.com/sport/gallery/2014/aug/13/abandoned-athens-olympic-2004-venues-10-years-on-in-pictures Ironically if you organize a...
  13. Drizz

They should make one with all the nuggets of wisdom he used to dispense. Ah......it was a dream for topical comedian when he was around! :)
  14. Drizz

No Reagan or Thatcher? I assumed your Bush suit look like this.
  15. Drizz

Can I recommend everyone to watch Adam Curtis' excellent part geopolitical, part conceptual art Doco - "Bitterlake"? Its a great insight into Afghanistan and goes into how KSA (and later on the US) screwed the pooch and how politicians shaped narratives to fit their own agendas...
  16. Drizz

The election thread - for the conferring of knighthoods and gazing of navels. Chess actually: You survive the Bishop but might have to let the queen go in exchange - see how long you last after that.
  17. Drizz

Sydney siege

2014 would be the year where humanity voted to build the matrix. Well......at least Cuba and America are now trying to reconcile - but I am scrapping the bottom of the barrel here.
  18. Drizz

Ebola - The End of the World?

Even better.......do they wanted to take some asylum seekers? We always looking for new off shore processing. Considering their prior experience with SARS and avian flu I would imagine South Asia would be better place than some other "developed" world in handling pandemics. But while everyone...
  19. Drizz

Election 2013; This dickhead or that dickhead, the choice is yours NEW POLL O... Fixed it. I am not sure why you think the queen would bother stamping our laws, she's a very busy lady having to write every telegrams to send to the old farts that managed to live past 100! Sent from my iPad...
  20. Drizz

General Geopolitics (for Armchair Generals)

You probably dun see the Taiping rebellion as a "religious war" but with 20 million death because one mentally ill guy decided that he is the son of God and brother of Jesus started a cult and waged a 14 year civil war - definitely on the crazy end of wars.