Search results

1. camzh

NSW Transition Bank, Ex Jill Kintner

Item: Transition Bank, 2010 Location: Sydney, NSW Item Condition: Very Good Reason for selling: Haven't ridden it in too long / gone full roadie Price and price conditions: $1500 ono Extra Info: Size Small, which pretty much = DJ size. Fox 831, 15mm Renthal Bars 750mm ? XTR Cranks XTR Brakes...
  2. camzh

LOST Lost GoPro

Hey Peeps. I lost a GoPro yesterday while riding the Fire Trails around Darkes Forest / Appin NSW. It's complete with the holdy handle thing. From what I can tell, it was lost some where between the 10Q Trail, most the way along the 10B trail to the weir. I re-rode the sections that I was on...
  3. camzh

AM 2011 Norco Range 1

Frame - 2011 Norco Range Rear shock - 8.75"x2.75" Fox DHX RC4, now fitted with 2.8"x550lbs (I bought it with a 3.25"x400lbs) Front fork - Fox TALAS 36 (2009?) 100,130,160mm adjust (I bought it with a 140-180mm TALAS) Handlebars - Nukeproof Warhead 780mm ? Stem - Transition Temple Lite Headset...
  4. camzh

FOX Talas travel Adjust Speed

I've got a set of 180 Talas that seem to be very slow to change between the travel options... Is this normal ? As in to go from 140mm to 180mm will probably take about a minute. Other travel adjust forks seem to be rather quick. I've just picked up a 2nd had set of 160mm Talas' (which are...
  5. camzh

Transition BlindSide

So I'm a bit of a Transition Fan and been looking for a more FR/DH orientated rig. This frame turned up and the build began. It's now kinda complete and yet to be ridden in real anger. Frame - Transition BlindSide V2 Rear shock - DHX 5 Front shock/fork - Fox Talas 180 Handlebars -...
  6. camzh

Norco Range 2011 Shock Size

I've been searching but I can't find the info I'm looking for. I bought a 2011 Norco Range a while back and it came with a DHX RC4. This isnt the standard shock and I dont know if its the right size, its a 8.75" x 2.75" It seems to fit but its a rather large size for an all air shock (which...
  7. camzh

NSW shimano 9sp rear derailleur FOUND

Item:** Shimano 9sp rear derailleur. Long cage. Location:* Sydney, but happy to have it posted Item*Condition:* new or good working order Reason*for*wanting:* the old one is a bit jigged and I can see it encountering spokes some time soon Price*and*price*conditions:* this is for a charity...
  8. camzh

Shimano E-Thru rear axle

Does anyone know much about the Shimano E-Thru axles ? I've got a 135x12mm rear end with thick dropouts and looking for an axle. the Shimano E-Thru looks good, but I can't tell how long it is. Says its to suit 142x12mm but can't find specfic length. Anyone know? Or got one they can...
  9. camzh

NSW 12mm Rear Axle FOUND

Item: 12mm Rear axle. To suit 135mm hub with thick dropouts (9mm) Location: Sydney Item Condition: not fussy Reason for wanting: The donor bike wants its axle back. Extra Info: This is to suit an older Transition Blindside with 12mm dropouts. The dropouts are not threaded so I need a bolt...
  10. camzh

NSW WTB Shimano Front Hub - found

**I've got this under control (i think) **** I'm after parts to repair a failed Shimano HB-M475 front hub. the axle and cone races are stuffed. anyone got a hub like this they dont want/use ? From what I can tell the M525 uses the same internals The M525 is $26 complete from CRC so...
  11. camzh

Klunkin' Aint Easy (Preview)

Enter the Klunker.... http://vimeo.com/101273555 https://vimeo.com/101273555
  12. camzh

NSW Square taper cranks FOUND

I'm after a set of old cranks with a square taper. Dont have to be flash. Must be cheap and have the middle chain ring in good working order, I dont plan on using the others. Would prefer local to Sydney. fanks all, i found some (CRC)
  13. camzh

Montview Oval (Hornsby Heights)

Not sure if anyone else goes there, but I was at Mont View on the weekend and it looks like its seen some love recently. While the lay out hasnt changed, the surface is now ride able.
  14. camzh

NSW Eastern Night Train SOLD

Item: 2008 Eastern Night Train Location: Sydney, 2115 or 2128 Item Condition: Used, but well looked after. Reason for selling: Got a new bike Price and price conditions: $450, but also open to offers. SOLD Story: I bought this bike a few years ago to get into DJ. It's been a solid...
  15. camzh

Marzocchi DJ1 Rebound Adjustments

My rebound knob appears to be stuck. I dont want to force it, how tight should this be ? Anyone else have this issue ?
  16. camzh

NSW Fox Spring 450x3.25 SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD Item: FoxShox Spring, 450lbs x 3.25 Location: Sydney, 2115 or 2128 Item Condition: Great Reason for selling: I need a 450x 2.75 Price and price conditions: $40 Extra Info: It's Black, I havent used it as It doesnt fit my shock and its made of steel. Pictures: yep
  17. camzh

Shock Spinrg Compressor

Hi All, So, a bike I've bought 2nd hand has a DHX RC4 (2.75") travel and fitted with a 3.25" travel spring. I recently bought a new spring (stiffer) in the same size. But I can't get the bugger off ! It looks like the spring is actually too long for this shock, so when the collar is fully...
  18. camzh

SRAM X0 Barrel Adjuster

Hi All, I need a new barrel adjuster for my X0 Shifter. I believe it is from around 2011. Only a 9speed. I've had a look around and I can find older ones, and newer ones, but the newer ones are all 10Speed. Anyone know the proper part number? or where to find it ? Had a look on the SRAM...
  19. camzh

OMV Blue Line Decent

From a few weeks ago. 1st outing on(and off) my new (2nd hand) Norco. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk3IYqXYjhA
  20. camzh

Truing Wheels

So I bought a new bike, And its arrived with a 'slight wobble in the rear' The 'slight wobble' makes me think the rim is stuffed. But I'm curious to know if its possible to have it trued back to shape. The rim is 7mm off at the biggest deflection. It's suffered an impact at the center of...