Search results

1. ~Alan~

Washing/Polishing your MTB

Thanks for all the replies. I was actually considering CT18 as I don't think it has waxes etc. in it as that is what CT20 has. CT18 seem to be the same stuff bike companies use. Might give that a go and see.
  2. ~Alan~

Washing/Polishing your MTB

Anyone here like washing their pride and joy? Been reading a lot of old internet forums, magazine articles and watching a lot of YouTube videos on this subject. Some say to just use dish washing soap as pros use it. If I was a pro and got parts/frames/bikes handed to me all the time I wouldn't...
  3. ~Alan~

QLD Sold

Item: Foes 4X Location: Bundaberg QLD 4670 Item Condition: Excellent. Frame probably hasn’t even been ridden on for much longer than 1 hour. Hasn’t even left back yard. Frame bought new from Canada Distributor earlier in the year. Reason for selling: Family commitments and also...
  4. ~Alan~

QLD Sold

----------
  5. ~Alan~

QLD Sold

----------
  6. ~Alan~

QLD Sold

----------
  7. ~Alan~

QLD Sold

----------
  8. ~Alan~

QLD Sold

----------
  9. ~Alan~

QLD Sold

----------
  10. ~Alan~

QLD Sold

----------
  11. ~Alan~

QLD No Longer Selling - Sold

No Longer Selling
  12. ~Alan~

Santa Cruz Solo

Nice choice in colour.
  13. ~Alan~

Posting/Shipping a DH bike

I have had bike stores box bikes up for me before and even post it aswell. Usually just a small fee for them to box it up.
  14. ~Alan~

My Girlfriend Brooke And Her Specialized DEMO 9

Very nice although im sure she would rather ride the pink bike so it will match her shoes :dance:
  15. ~Alan~

Posting/Shipping a DH bike

I'm looking at getting a bike posted aswell. Last time I used Temando but they are quoting around $150 this time. Don't really want to use Greyhound as there is no insurance. I see smartsend do insurance although I came across a site that has some negative feedback on them -...
  16. ~Alan~

VIC SOLD Yeti 4x Long slx marz 4x wc's

Yeah and completely different setups to.
  17. ~Alan~

QLD Sold

Bump, still for sale.
  18. ~Alan~

QLD Sold

Item is Sold
  19. ~Alan~

Sold

Price Drop - $40 + Post
  20. ~Alan~

UCI seeks to include Skateboarding and BMX freestyle at 2016 Olympics

The Switzerland-based Union Cycliste Internationale (USI) and some other influential sports power players have upped their efforts to get skateboarding along with BMX freestyle added to the 2016 Olympic Games. The motive behind such a bid is to make the Olympics relevant to the younger...