Search results

1. W

Hi Mate just wondering if you have the bike for sale still and where you are located to look at...

Hi Mate just wondering if you have the bike for sale still and where you are located to look at it if possible cheers Brad
  2. W

Sold SOLD

Bump and price drop
  3. W

Sold SOLD

Bump..... price drop
  4. W

Sold SOLD

Cheers John U. Hopefully she sells soon. My wife is not happy my son is always taking her bike
  5. W

Sold SOLD

Item: Intense Spider 275c Location: Devonport, Tasmania Item Condition: Excellent, but a few standard scuffs from riding Reason for selling: Down sizing the fleet to fund my sons new mountain bike addiction Price and price conditions: $3000 Extra Info: Intense Spider 275 carbon size large...
  6. W

TAS Sold

PICS please!!!
  7. W

Some new bike advice

Picked up an ironhorse Sunday. Three others that I ride with own them and I have done a couple of runs on them so I felt comfortable with buying the bike. As a newbie to DH I don't have anything to really compare with so it will be what I get used to for now. Just ordered all my protective...
  8. W

Some new bike advice

Thanks for the feedback folks, it is appreciated. I am happy to say that i secured a great second hand bike today and I am anxiously awaiting it arrival. Got a good price on it and will have enough money to get myself kitted out.
  9. W

Some new bike advice

Hi all. I am new to DH and have borrowed a bike for my first couple of outings. So with the addiction kicking in, I am in the market for a DH rig to add to the fleet. So here is the question I pose to you all. I have about $2k to spend however, do I blow the lot on as new a bike as I can get...