Search results

1. Dangals

Magic or Witchcraft?

It was around this time last year that I started looking into getting a new bike and at that time there were rumblings of the new high pivot offering coming from Norco. Not long after the official announcement I put my money down for Range C1 and for a while was stoked about the idea of getting...
  2. Dangals

Sold 2019 Nukeproof Mega Factory 275c - Large

Item: 2019 Nukeproof Mega Factory 275c Large Location: Cranebrook NSW 2749 Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: New bike time Price and price conditions: $5000 Extra Info: Bike is in good condition, with only a couple of minor marks on the rear Alu triangle and one bigger one on the lower...
  3. Dangals

New bike time - suggestions?

Righto, been given permission to buy a new bike this year for the big 40th and was down to get a Range C1 before being completely shafted by one of the retailers. Since then I have been completely lost as to what bike to go for and now looking for some suggestions. Whilst I will have just the...
  4. Dangals

My video collection

So rather than making a new thread every time I make a video I figured I would just keep updating this one. Here are all the previous threads for any that had not already seen them: 15 Years off...No Worries Amaroo - new Ourimbah Flow Trail Local DH trail 1st time at Mill Creek Chicken Run #3...
  5. Dangals

New flow trail at Ourimbah - Amaroo

Went to Ourimbah for the first time today and they had just opened a new Flow trail so sussed that out as well as rode the enduro line. Was pretty windy so didn't do the DH / jump line as just didn't feel comfortable. Will do an edit of the Enduro line later. As for the new flow trail "Amaroo"...
  6. Dangals

Rotor sizes

Looking at upgrading my 2 pot XT's to some 4 pot goodness but unsure on rotor sizes. Was originally looking at going all out and putting 223 front/back but was advised that my frame doesn't officially support anything bigger that 203, which I assume is probably because they haven't stressed...
  7. Dangals

Hit a chunky local trail and found some new additions

Went to my local spot for a Sunday afternoon session and decided to hit the less well known variation of the main track and found the trail fairies have been hard at work again adding some berms and some new jumps in the lower half, which lead up to a new road gap which I would love to build...
  8. Dangals

1st time at Mill Creek

Haven't done much riding lately :( but finally managed to get out and decided to head down to Mill Creek trails at Lucas Heights as people had suggested it as a good introduction to jumping with the Hit the Turps jump line there. Definitely feel like it is my weak point as I just don't feel...
  9. Dangals

2020 World Cup Discussion

Guess it is about time... Team list have been pretty well released https://www.uci.org/mountain-bike/teams#tab-member Calendar is out also https://www.redbull.com/au-en/uci-mtb-world-cup-calendar Surprising that there has been no announcement but it seems Jack Moir is now riding Canyon for...
  10. Dangals

15+ years off....no worries

Lived on my bike when I was a teen until it was stolen back in '05....even then I never really had time to ride after I finished uni in '03 but still. Then the usual, wife, kids etc.... until one day last year I said fuck it and bought a new bike. Got a Go Pro for xmas so figured I would start...
  11. Dangals

New Bike - confused on choices

Hey all, It has been quite some time (back in the original farkin days to be precise) since I have been into riding and I am now looking at getting another bike and riding again. I used to race downhill so my memory of riding is of nice long travel bikes however I will not be doing any racing...