Search results

1. Dangals

AM Forbidden Dreadnought Pimp Spec

Absolutely spectacular build!
  2. Dangals

Any accommodation near Stromlo ?

I stayed here last year when I did the state enduro round - relatively close and the accommodation was clean and fresh - good food as well.
  3. Dangals

What are you listening to NOW?

Yep found those - they are incredible... such a contrast to his solo stuff as well.
  4. Dangals

Can't search this due to the words being too short but I have been going down a rabbit hole with the UK artist Ren this week after stumbling upon Ren - Hi Ren (Official Music Video) - YouTube Ren - The Tale of Jenny & Screech (Official Music Video) - YouTube The fact he is completely...
  5. Dangals

EARPHONES MEGATHREAD - All questions on earphones for riding asked and answered here

Was that the Gen1 or Gen2 version as I had the same experience with the Gen1 and got upgraded to the Gen2 as they released those around the time I had the issue. I haven't had the same issues with these and found them to really good. For me the in ear ones always just pop out when...
  6. Dangals

EARPHONES MEGATHREAD - All questions on earphones for riding asked and answered here

I have to say that my Earshots have been absolutely fantastic and I just wish I could use them with my enduro full face which is what I tend to wear on my locals more often than not. But when riding with the 1/2 lid they are spot on. They are really good for other forms of exercise like running...
  7. Dangals

Red Bull Hardline Maydena

Massive if true! Looking forward to seeing official confirmation soon hopefully
  8. Dangals

Propain Spindrift

Nice - I have always loved the look of the new propain stuff!
  9. Dangals

2023 RedBull Rampage

Brendog was robbed yet again of a podium spot - thought his run was bonkers!
  10. Dangals

Little Things You Hate

o_O I really hope mine clears up a little quicker than that.... it's been really unpleasant so far.
  11. Dangals

Little Things You Hate

Will give it a look and talk to them about it - cheers!
  12. Dangals

Little Things You Hate

I pinched a nerve somewhere in my lower back/right leg about 5 weeks ago and fuck me is that not the most annoying thing ever. Constant physio and scans/tests have had little to no impact and just being told that it will take as long as it takes to heal. Urgh.... Was sitting in 6th for the...
  13. Dangals

Cannot believe how good this version is, considering how different it is to the original. The words just seem to hit that little bit harder, really liking this version.
  14. Dangals

Rookie Cup

Such a great idea - hopefully it goes gang busters and other states do the same thing
  15. Dangals

The gaming thread

Highly recommend going through the campaign fully before wandering about too much as you get a horse to ride around Act 4 of the campaign which makes traversing the map sooooooo much better.
  16. Dangals

Adelaide to Sydney trip in August

What sort of riding are you looking for? More XC/Flow trails or proper enduro/DH style stuff?
  17. Dangals

2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

Weather delay
  18. Dangals

The gaming thread

Absolutely, the whole HL universe is ripe for more content but Steam make so much money from the store they just don't care about making games anymore which is a shame.
  19. Dangals

The gaming thread

Half Life was truly amazing for its time and has always bugged me that they just left it hanging and not come back to finish it off. The Portal games are truly some of the best games ever made, great puzzle mechanics and the voice acting is next level.... I actually played through the updated...
  20. Dangals

My video collection

It has been forever and a day but met up with another tuber who was down from QLD and showed him some local trails. One of the first times recently where I have bothered to record video as lately, I have been so pushed for time that when I do go out, I just want to ride and not worry about...