Search results

1. D

Lego

Who's got this?
  2. D

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

The white Countach was the popular poster haha
  3. D

I swear every kid had this on their wall, myself included along with the purple Diablo haha
  4. D

ACT Fox Float X 230x60

Item: Fox Float X 230x60 Location: ACT Item Condition: Great condition Reason for selling: Spare shock, no longer needed Price and price conditions: $300 plus shipping cost Extra Info: This was on my YT Decoy as a spare until my shock returned from warranty. Pictures: Coming soon
  5. D

400awkw should whip you into the seat! I have a gunmetal grey one, currently getting it up and running and ready for rego. It came with a blown motor and box
  6. D

How many wasps ??
  7. D

New riding group or get an ebike ?

I am 39 and for some time I refused to get an e-bike, always thought it was cheating. I tried so hard to get fitter, but felt I wasn't gaining. I bought a YT Decoy last year and have enjoyed riding again - I also get to ride with my bro who is far fitter than I am. I get to do more runs, more...
  8. D

Sold Adidas 510 Freerider brand new

Does your price include shipping?
  9. D

27.5 Norco Sight

Got to love a new bike.. looks good
  10. D

Stromlo to charge for parking

Residents will get the s hits Then tyres will be slashed :O The parking fees do go towards maintaining the park etc It is interesting people whinge about it, yet they ride an expensive bike or happy to buy 3x coffees a day lol
  11. D

Product Review Shingleback Offroad Lite vertical bike rack

I think you've made the decision for me, Lite version it is.
  12. D

I would happily wait on this discount code.
  13. D

Man, thank you so much for explaining how it all works and your experience with owning one. Is it worth the extra $600 for the Sport? Apparently the Sport has this Fully integrated tilt mechanism with no removable parts
  14. D

That is good to know, I was tossing between this and the single trail rack, haven't committed yet, the shingleback from what I've watched, you need to always bolt the anti vibrate whereas the single trail one already has it built. Is it a nuisance for you to have to bolt that anti vibrate plate...
  15. D

@Dozer cheers for the review, was wondering, do you have yours permanently attached to your van or do you have to take it off when not using? I have to take mine (currently it's a Yakima HoldUp) off every time I don't use it so I am curious how easy it is to do that with the vertical bike mount.
  16. D

Canberra rides and beers

I tend to avoid the main trails these days, gets too cluttered
  17. D

Canberra rides and beers

What trails were the ebikes on?
  18. D

VIC SOLD) 2021 Norco Optic C2 (Size M)

Terrible friends you have there, they didn't offer to tow you haha Nice bike btw, glws
  19. D

Lego

What I built on my bday weekend :D