Search results

1. X

Bowden Spur Kinglake - The rebuilding of a new legal DH riding facility.

hi guys im wondering if anyone know what date kinglake dh track opens thanks
  2. X

hayes olive compression nut ? wat type of thread is it

i worked it out the tap i needed was m8 with a .75 pitch thanks
  3. X

hayes olive compression nut ? wat type of thread is it

hay guys I'm trying to find what thread a Hayes olive compression nut has. It is the nut that screws over the cable onto the lever, it measures 5/16 inch or 0.312 decimal on the outside diameter of the thread The closest tap i have in TPI is a 1/8 BSP which is 28 TPI , but it seems to...
  4. X

this is how i roll

hay thanks man
  5. X

this is how i roll

mah... i thort i joined a bike forum but maybe i was wrong it must be an English one..........................:P i have had no problems yet with the bike
  6. X

this is how i roll

hay has anyone owned one of these did u have any trouble with it
  7. X

this is how i roll

hay guys this is my ride or one off the other one is titled (hay guys this is my Ordinary bicycle) haro shift r5 parts frame - haro shift r5 folks- marzocchi bomers 44 head set-ritchie sealed bearings bars-atom lab .065f stem-uber leavers- shirmano brakes- shirmano disc 160mm...
  8. X

DH Votec V.FR - 15.8kg - Only One In Aus

that is so nice (i think i drooled a bit like homer simpson)
  9. X

DH Yeti DH9 Back to Life

hay that rig looks sweat i like the yeti frames thay sorta all flow nice love the colors too
  10. X

hay guys this is my Ordinary bicycle

lol i would love to get the clothed thay used to wear an go for a ride it would be fun
  11. X

the paint scheme is gonna be fairly original to what they were like back in the day (pastel satin colors). this one will have cream frame an folks and rims with brown hubs highlighting brown too. the brake will be nickel plated (by the way crome was not around till the mid 1920 's)...
  12. X

thanks so much man
  13. X

i beleave velocity make a batch of penny fathing wheels every few years thanks i got threw a guy in qld that restores old bike and builds as well there are a half dozen guys around that can supply these
  14. X

nice guess i now have rubber block peddles on it an u were pritty close with the bar width its 720mm i didnt got for specifics i just made wat was comfortable
  15. X

i dont blame u i have only had one other person than me ride it most peaple dont have the the balls its to high thay say
  16. X

Thanks man Its differnt to to ride thats for sure . You have to counter the steering as u ride it an hills can be a real bitch lol. I use the speedo to get an i dear of kms an max speed and that as for getting onto it u use the step and push urself along till ur rolling the sorta jump onto it
  17. X

Ordinary Bicycle This is my penny fathing i hand built it. it took bout 2 and a half years to do it still not 100% but is very nice to ride i still waiting on a friend to come threw with some casting for the spoon brake then i can finish the paint job an get some...