Search results

1. Yet1

Thredbo/Narooma/Eden Trip

If you are coming by car - maybe look at accom in Jindabyne for your Thredbo part of the trip, will be cheaper than most places in the Thredbo village and about half hr drive each way. We recently stayed in Eden and there are heaps of options, anywhere in town or even get a cabin at one of the...
  2. Yet1

VIC Charge Duster urban/commuter MTB

Happy to post. Have used E-Go previously for reasonably priced depot - depot shipping. Assuming you are near a major town/city?
  3. Yet1

Price drop, gathering dust in the shed. If no interest, will part it out.
  4. Yet1

Hoping to sell the whole bike, but if I part out, I'll let you know.
  5. Yet1

Item: Charge Duster - Size Medium Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Generally good, some wear on some parts Reason for selling: Not used anymore, taking up space in tight shed. Price and price conditions: $550 Extra Info: Yes Pictures: Yes Tange infinity cro-mo frame and fork 26" wheels, 8...
  6. Yet1

The QUICK question thread.....

His name on FB is Alan Tapp.. seemed to have enough detail on his FB to look somewhat legit. He did ask for my email as well, which I thought odd, so seems to confirm the scam
  7. Yet1

The QUICK question thread.....

Thoughts on if this is dodgy or not... Posted a bike for sale on FB Market place, within 10 mins I get a message asking location. The bloke then says, oh my brother lives close to there and he can come collect it, then wants my payID so he can make a full payment and his brother will come...
  8. Yet1

The You Yangs Thread

Glad this wasnt just me, the second of the small jumps feels wrong and I cased the hell out of the first double, which I assumed could be cleared with similar speed that I would usually clear it with. Otherwise, awesome upgrades! I spent some time looking at the rock garden section and there are...
  9. Yet1

Mt Owen and around

Any further info on Mt Owen/Queenstown in general? Have three days up my sleeve when in Tas in March to spend in the north/west area. From what I can gather, it is mostly shuttles in this area? Any trail riding? Family friendly town with stuff for kiddies to do (kids trails/pump tracks etc)?
  10. Yet1

Fox Creek Bike Park - South Australia

I was in Adelaide over Christmas and was lucky enough to ride there - was amazing! I was only on my trail bike (no shuttles) but managed 4 top to bottom runs and was super stoked on the trails, such a good mix. I also rode a couple of other local Adelaide trails and can say that you guys are...
  11. Yet1

Rums

Zacapa XO is something else - not much else I have tasted (in any spirit) is a smooth as this. I have converted many whiskey snobs to the joys of rum with a little nip of my XO
  12. Yet1

The Woodwork thread

One end is the the mortise join, the other the tenon. Over length is 1900mm. The natural colour is visible in the pic - is quite light. Unclear if there was a building there prior to being built, but could be a possibility! I like the idea of it being from an old ship though.
  13. Yet1

The Woodwork thread

Both! I have no idea what the timber is or what it was used for. Just thinking someone here might have an idea.
  14. Yet1

The Woodwork thread

Hello all wood enthusiasts. Not technically a woodworking question but hopefully someone can point me in the right direction as to what this piece may be. I pulled this piece from under the house during renovation - the house is a Victorian workers cottage built circa 1886 (Melbourne) and when...
  15. Yet1

Canyon bikes

This happened to me (in 2019) - must depend on your individual credit card. Cant remember exactly how much it was, but was not insignificant.
  16. Yet1

Buying bike parts from overseas, shipping time estimates and methods ?

Wow... they reprinted my order (for free) last week and i paid for express shipping, so should be here this week. Guess the first lot just got lost in the mail. Tracking still not changed from April 16...
  17. Yet1

Has anyone recently got anything from Slik Graphics? I ordered around Easter and the tracking hasn't changed since April 16. I emailed them and they said they are experiencing postage delays...
  18. Yet1

The You Yangs Thread

I pushed up the push up trail recently and its harder work than just riding up Rockwell/fire road! Does anyone actually use this trail? Also, cant believe that Travs is a 2 way trail, but guess there are no signs to say otherwise. Wouldn't be a fun climb, even on an Emtb...
  19. Yet1

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

I would have close to 1000km on my Ali Express Ztto 54t ratchet with no problems! I used a light coating of slick honey to install. I carry the stock one in my camelbak, takes up minimal space, is light and can be fitted with no tools if the Ali Express one breaks.
  20. Yet1

I bought the exact one for my DT 350 hub on my trail bike. I have a good couple hundred kms on it so far and no problems at all! Love the quicker engagement and have no complaints. Although I carry the old 18t in my camelbak just to be safe though.