Search results

1. Ken Burns Effect

The comfy shoe thread.

I've had Shimanos and a couple of different Specialized models and always suffered numbness. I recently bought some Bontrager RL's MTB and they have some funky 3rd party innersoles (can't remember the brand at the moment)- so far, so good. Although I've only done a couple of hours with all...
  2. Ken Burns Effect

My first enduro tomorrow (only 30km)

Well done As for walking hills, I think it depends on where you are at mentally. Often people think its faster if they're really stuffed.
  3. Ken Burns Effect

Hardtail or Dually

I've had both and with decent suspension, you can make a dually as efficient a a hardtail, yet you can still do stupid stuff that you wouldn't try on a hardtail. I've never understood why people say "you should learn on a hardtail" a dually is much more forgiving.... IMHO
  4. Ken Burns Effect

The Self Sufficient Bike Camping Thread.

Awesome thread. This combines 3 hobbies into one. MTBing, Photography and spending time with the missus. No, camping is not a hobby!!!!
  5. Ken Burns Effect

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

washed it, lubed the chain and replaced the rear tube. Wish I could say I added new parts....
  6. Ken Burns Effect

Silly Q - Black plastic behind cassette??

I dropped a chain once on a bike that had the plastic piece removed. Broke 3 spokes.