Search results

1. BlakZ

Help on updating my bike?

Hi all, see below for pics. It's my first MTB ever. I bought it second hand about a year ago not knowing much about bikes! After buying it I realised the U-Turn function on the forks was broken, so Ive learnt to ride with 135mm of travel. Shortly after buying it I made it a 1 by 9, added...
  2. BlakZ

GoldCross Cycles - 25% off DH bikes [GT and Goose]

Couldn't find this up anywhere but apolagies if I am just blind. http://www.goldcross.com.au/online-store/bikes/mountain-bike/dual-suspension-mtb.aspx?id=8918 Now would be a good' time as any if you want a fury team. Even when you take $1000 off the fury 1 and 2, the specs still seem...
  3. BlakZ

The "Thank god for that rider" Thread

I was cruising around Lysterfield yesterday, fourth time there having been riding seriously about a month now. ~ 30 hours experience. Series of tree roots on the DH....resistance disappears in pedals....Look down to front rings...."wtf!"....before that thought had finnished I hit another root...
  4. BlakZ

Advice sought for a new rider!

Hi All, I am still very new to this beast of a sport, and now I want to start DH. I live in the southeast suburbs of Melbourne. Nearly 22 YO. Looking for people to ride with too at the moment so give me a holla if you want to help a new guy! I’ve done all the forum searches I can think of...
  5. BlakZ

New guy!

G'day, I'm very new to this! Thought I would say hello in here. I have been enthused into starting on the MTB. Last week I bought a GT Avalanche Expert 2008 from a private seller...