Search results

1. U

You laugh you lose

At one workplace in the states I had a Purchasing Manager called Dave Lister, all Red Dwarf references went straiight through to the keepr.
  2. U

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

It is plausible that so many people avoid vegans that they have a 39% lower chance of being exposed to the virus i guess.
  3. U

You laugh you lose

This triggered the pedant in me so bad that I no longer care about the correct usage of the apostrophe. I’ve been cured.
  4. U

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Am I the only one experiencing severe cognitive dissonance here? Even a broken clock is right sometimes....... https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/may/13/peter-dutton-cranks-up-pressure-on-labor-to-further-restrict-gambling-ads
  5. U

Confessions from the fuckwits

I don't know.... Double trouble... Two Mother's in Law.
  6. U

What do you mean? The bike shop? What if she doesn't like bikes?
  7. U

You laugh you lose

So have you settled the account yet?
  8. U

You laugh you lose

And whenever you come across some place that have their own version of it ignore it and stick to the proper Negroni. I have never not been disappointed by anyone's attempt to improve it.
  9. U

New riding group or get an ebike ?

Nah, You aren't stubborn.
  10. U

You laugh you lose

Is that you Scomo?
  11. U

Best part of an hour wasted cleaning, drying and re-lubing a chain only to measure it and throw it in the bin.
  12. U

You laugh you lose

One thing that could be more annoying is if some pedant pointed out that it is not a flow chart but and org chart.......
  13. U

Cordless vac, what's the whack

Two points to make here: Not an expert in the field but I think you were doing it wrong if you were shoving straws up their bum. I think that belongs in the fulching thread Should this thread be renamed to - All you wanted to know about animal husbandry but were afraid to ask?
  14. U

You laugh you lose

Looks like a cold spoon to me.
  15. U

Tyre inserts - Tried them yet?

When I needed to remove tyres with cushcores I found that a Stanley knife made the job easy.
  16. U

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

The contractor's credo is clear on this! "If you are not part of the solution, there is good money to be made prolonging the problem"
  17. U

I wonder if the Harvey Norman lobbied for rules to collect GST on any goods bought overseas could be adapted to collect a sales tax on goods and services sold by overseas organisations who do not pay tax here. If it was set at 30% it would make the transfer pricing shenanigans moot.
  18. U

You laugh you lose

Oi bro that is funny as.
  19. U

You laugh you lose

He who laughs last....... Thinks slowest ;-)