Search results

1. A

Mavic Deemax seized spokes

Hi all, Looking for any advice - I'm running a pair of Deemax 29er on my Pole Stamina. They were faultless for the first 12 months and at about 14 months I booked them in for a true up. Some of the spokes are seized and won't budge, the shop trued them up as best as possible but I'm now stuck...
  2. A

SA SRAM Roam 30 - 27.5" - Sold

Item: As above - 27.5" wheelset Location: Adelaide Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Gone to wagon wheels Price and price conditions: $200 Extra Info: Currently set up tubeless, comes taped and with valves. Wheels were trued and have not been ridden since. Non-boost spacing, XD driver...
  3. A

Costs to swap out frames

Hi all, After cracking my Canyon, i was shipped a new frame within 2 weeks. As i'm into the guarantee period, I'm up for the cost of swapping over all components. I can do some general maintenance eg fork lowers, brake bleeds, gear indexing etc but lack the tools for a full swap over. Is it...
  4. A

Pole Bikes

I know there has been some Pole discussion previously, however I wanted to start a dedicated thread for Pole bikes. I have been looking for close to 8 months for a new trail/all-mountain steed to replace my current Canyon Spectral, however there has not been a lot of bikes that have really...
  5. A

9 Speed SRAM X9 or X0

Hi, Item: Looking for a rear X9 or X0 shifter, 9 speed. Location: Adelaide Price range/Willing to Pay: 25-40 Extra Info: I am flexible in price depending on the condition. Would prefer something in excellent working order. I will pay for shipping if necessary Thanks
  6. A

WTB: NW 32t or 30t ring

Hi all, Item: 32t or 30t NW 104 Chain ring Single chain ring bolts Location: Adelaide Price range/Willing to Pay: I would prefer something that is more on the 'lightly used' end of the scale and price wise, you tell me what its worth and I will let you know if I'm...
  7. A

FOUND WTB: 135mm 12mm to QR Rear Axle Converter and QR Skewer

Item: Hi, I am looking for a rear axle converter for a Nukeproof wheel (does not have to be Nukeproof brand, can be any generic converter that is the same) - 135mm, 12mm to QR. Also looking for a rear QR skewer to go with it. Location: Adelaide Price range/Willing to Pay: 20-30 depending on...
  8. A

WTB: 26" 135mm x 10mm QR Rear Wheel [AM]

sold thanks
  9. A

Fox 15mm thru axle QR

Hi all, I was trying to remove the wheel on my 09 Giant Reign and in the process managed to round out the allen-key hole on the 15mm thru axle. Eventually with the use of some unorthodox instruments I was able to remove it and have since began looking for a replacement. Forks are Fox 32 Talas...
  10. A

2012 Jekyll 4 vs 2013 Giant Reign 2

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster. I am looking for some advice regarding the purchasing of a new bike. I have narrowed it down to a 2012 Cannondale Jekyll 4 and a 2013 Giant Reign 2. I found some good information about the Jekyll on Pinbike, however I have not found a whole lot on...