Search results

1. S

Deviate Highlander - EL Suavo !

Absolutely stunning looking bike! Still haven't seen one on the trails. Nice unique thing to have.
  2. S

Sold Race Face 29" Boost AR27 aluminium wheel set *SOLD*

Thanks for the interest everyone. Sold pending payment.
  3. S

Bump. Price drop $130.
  4. S

Guide RSC Bleed. Changing contact point adjusment before bleed for different feel?

Not Guides, but I assume similar/same procedure. I recently bled a set of Code RSC's after shortening cables. I followed the SRAM instructions to the letter and ended up with what I'd call an average bleed with a lot of free throw. I looked online and fount a YouTube clip of Troy Brosnan...
  5. S

Sold Sminano XT M8000 brake set - SOLD

SOLD
  6. S

Sold pending payment/pick-up.
  7. S

As above, struggling with image size but can send more to anyone who needs them.
  8. S

Item: Race Face 29" Boost AR27 aluminium wheel set (OEM from 2019 Rocky Mountain Instinct) 29" diameter, 27mm internal width, tubeless ready, Rocky Mountain home-brand front hub, DT Swiss 370 rear hub, SRAM XD driver, 110x15 Boost front, 148x12 Boost rear. Location: Melbourne, south-east...
  9. S

Can send more pics if anyone needs them.
  10. S

Item: Shimano XT M8000 (2 piston) front and rear brakes. Charcoal colour. Includes levers/hoses/calipers/pads, 2x Shimano RT66 180mm rotors, 2x Shimano post-mount adaptors (from 160mm to 180mm), 12x new rotor bolts, 1x new barb and olive, bleed block. Location: Melbourne, south-east, near...
  11. S

VIC Sold

Pics should be up now!
  12. S

VIC Sold

Item: 2014 Norco Sight 7.1 Alloy Medium. Location: Melbourne. Bayside area. Item Condition: Good. Usual trail scratches. Reason for selling: Priorities. Cash needed for another hobby. Price and price conditions: $1500. Pick up only. Cash in hand. Not really interested in shipping...
  13. S

2016 Nomad - the beginning of a new era...

Mint looking rig! I reckon the colours look great. But I do like some colour on my bikes :clap2:
  14. S

VIC Sold- please remove

Sadly not... Went a bit overboard on the honeymoon and it had to be sacrificed. Was by far the best bike I have ever owned though! Fond memories. Hopefully be back on the trails, all be it on a lesser bike in the near future.
  15. S

VIC Sold- please remove

Would buy this in a heartbeat if the budget was there! Sorry to hear you're not looking after Intense anymore mate. You did a great job with it. Good luck with the next gig!
  16. S

AM DVO Tracer

Thats just plain sex. With wheels. And the wheels are sex.
  17. S

Easton wheelsets?

Stans over Easton every day of the week! People I know have had plenty of issues with Easton. Proprietary spokes brake too often and can't be replaced as quickly or easily as on Stans and the rear hub engagement is crap.
  18. S

2015 Banshee Rune

That is a mint looking bike!
  19. S

VIC Intense Tracer 275 Carbon Medium *SOLD*

SOLD to a good home!