Search results

1. S

Marzocchi 380 c2r2 titanium forks

Hi there I have recently purchased some marzocchi 380 c2r2 titanium forks but can seem to find any base tunes anywhere. Was wondering if anyone is running them and what settings they are running ? Also to change the spring is it as easy as undoing the big nut under the spring preload adjuster...
  2. S

Suntour RUX forks

Have been window shopping for a new set of forks. Was wondering if anyone has used these forks and what did they think of them ? The few reviews I have found say that they are a descent fork and the price is appealing as well. Cheers. Dan.
  3. S

VIC Sold

SOLD sold sold sold
  4. S

Play in new pike djs.

So I recently purchased a 2015 p slope. Stoked as with the bike but I don't know if it's me being picky but when I put a slight downwards force on the fork and pick it back up there is about 5mm of travel being used before it actually sits into the travel if that makes any sense ? I'm also...
  5. S

180mm travel boxer on specialized enduro expert evo ?

Just curious about these forks. Are they just standard boxxers with a spacer so they don't get 200mm travel or do they sit 20mm deeper in the travel if that makes sense ? Just curious and was hoping some one could shed some light because the guys at the local bike shop had no idea. Cheers
  6. S

Specialized p slope.

Hey all I have had the itch of recent times to get a sort travel play bike. I have a bmx I ride skate parks with and also have a 24" cruiser I ride bmx tracks and pump tracks with but I feel it is a bit cramped when I ride stuff at pace and feels a bit to twitchy when I hit jumps. Has any...
  7. S

Getting 2012 wc boxxers to be plush ?

So I have a set of 2012 wc boxxers and can't seem to get em plush if it depended on my life. Rode Bawbaw and buller over the holidays and had nothing but arm pump at both them places. Reduced air pressure to 50psi and ran no high or low speed compression and still felt like shit. Can anyone...
  8. S

Where to buy a fire rake ?

Hey peeps don't know if this is posted in the wrong place but seemed fitting for this thread. Was wondering if any trail builders out there use fire axes in there arsenal of tools for building ? I have seen a few different styles but thought it would be awesome for packing in lips and...
  9. S

Dh riding shorts for the bigger dudes

Hey all have stacked on some kgs of recent times and am finding it hard to find riding shorts that fit me. Used to buy the ebay special troy lee design moto shorts but there biggest size don't fit me and the only shorts I have found that fit me is the fox demo shorts in size 38 and if I put on...
  10. S

Sold

Hey all I have my raw 2012 Cove Shocker Medium for sale. Frame is in very good condition, has had a full pull down, sandblasted and fresh bearings through out, only done a few months ago and have only rode it for about a month since this has been done. Frame has no dents, cracks or...
  11. S

Rattling shimano Zee front brake pads.

Hey y'all recently got some finned shimano brake pads for the front end of my bike. I had the standard pads that the shimano zee came with and no problems was quite as, got a bleed and some finned front pads installed ( at a bike shop) have taken it for it second ride and they rattling like...
  12. S

Park bikes and playful dh bikes.

So I'm in the market for a new frame, possibly a new bike and want something that is more fun rather then fast. I come from a bmx background many moons ago and have only been riding dh for about 3 yrs. i have had a kona stinky, first bike really had no idea. Kona operator which I quite...
  13. S

Suspension set up ???

Hey all probably has already been done but thought I need an even more dumbed down version. I have a 2012 cove shocker with a Fox dhxrc4 rear shock and 2012 boxxer World Cup forks. I have kind of found a setting that I like for the You Yangs, but when I went to Maldon it was way to stiff and...
  14. S

Sold!!!!

ITEM= 2012 Kona Operator frame, Rock shox boxxer RC Fork and extras LOCATION= Melbourne, Victoria.Can post anywhere in Australia at buyers expense. ITEM CONDITION= Used condition. Frame is in very good condition no dents, cracks or bends has a few scuff marks from shuttling and one gouge...
  15. S

Cane creek angleset lowering your bb ?

Hey there was wondering how much a cc angleset with -1 bottom cup will lower your bb ? Also running the top drop crown on boxxers will that raise your bb or just slacken off your head angle ? Cheers Dan
  16. S

Can't post on threads ???

Hey all have been a member for a little while, haven't jumped on in a while and I can't seem to post on threads ? I also checked my emails and can't seem to find anything ? If someone could steer me in the right direction (even an admin ) that would be greatly appreciated. Would also like to...
  17. S

Omega x1 neck brace.

Hi all I use a fox rampage full face helmet and was wondering if anyone has used the omega x1 neck brace with a Mtb specific helmet ? Test fitted one today seemed like it was doing its job but thought i would ask on here before I bought it. Don't know if I posted this in the right. Also if...
  18. S

Income protection for MTBA members ???

Hey all i recently became a member of MTBA at round 2 at Long Gully on the 9/9/12. I had a crash on the day, saw the medic there and he said it wasnt broken. After riding both my race runs in extreme pain i went home and went to the hospital where i found out that i severly fractured my finger...
  19. S

Riding with no ACL ????

Hey all had a bad injury to my knee recently and there is that much damage in there that they are not going to repair my ACL. I have had an ACL graph about 7yrs ago and with my current injury they said they will do more damage if they try and repair it, i have a frature in there and also a...
  20. S

Brendan Fairclough's knee brace ????

hey all was just wondering what knee brace Brendan Fairclough has bee wearing this season after he stuffed his knee ?? In the dirt mtb mag it looks like a TLD one but i could not find it on there site. any help would be greatly appreciated !!! Cheers