Search results

1. E

VIC Selling things for money in my bank

I think I have a HG driver for a Pro 2 - bit chewed out by my cheapo SLX cassettes but it still works. I swapped it out for the steel version. If I can find it readily enough, you can have it for nix. But I'm really here to find me a set of Hope 4 pots, preferably in orange or red...
  2. E

Sold Shimano XT 4 Pot Brakeset

Yes, quite possibly. My old XT levers are pretty tired.... Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  3. E

Sold DVO Sapphire 140mm fork

Damn. Very appealing but that steerer too short for me! Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  4. E

VIC SOLD PENDING - 2016 Cotic BFe 275 Large - rigid fork

Complete bike is sold pending. If the sale falls through (unlikely given we're on Rotorburn and not Marketplace), I will follow up with the others who expressed interest. There has been quite a bit of interest, your PMs should have been responded to. Top work team =)
  5. E

Honda-lay, honda-lay, yeepahhh!

Honda-lay, honda-lay, yeepahhh!
  6. E

VIC SOLD PENDING - 2016 Cotic BFe 275 Large - rigid fork

Item: 2016 Cotic BFe 275 in Large It's made from steel. It's designed to accommodate any fork from 100mm to 160mm - with geometry slackening off to suit. Location: Melbourne, Victoria. Wollert, in particular. Item Condition: Well-used. I've clocked up almost 10,000km on it in its various forms...
  7. E

VIC FOUND XL 29 hardtail

Item: XL hardtail to replace my Cotic BFe 275 Location: Wollert, VIC 3750 Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $1200 for the right frame or $2500 for complete bike Extra Info: I love my BFe but it's too small for me (Large just isn't large enough). It has a lovely collection of parts but I'd need a...
  8. E

Sold 27.5 Pike RCT3 Boosty Fork

I'd like to put this fork on my BFe. Hoping it's still for sale? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  9. E

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

What is this thing? https://www.facebook.com/groups/199803028078890/permalink/409924797066711/?sale_post_id=409924797066711 Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  10. E

VIC SOLD - Garage sale - old and new-ish. Forks, wheels, bars, drivetrain and more....

OK folks, there's not much left. I'll bump the post this once and remove it in a couple of weeks.
  11. E

VIC SOLD - Garage sale - old and new-ish. Forks, wheels, bars, drivetrain and more....

This old forum is populated by great people. Thanks for the interest, I'll do my best to get your purchases out to you ASAP. I'm going to list the remaining items on Farcebook at this point, while maintaining this listing for the latecomers/occasional viewers.
  12. E

Not sure, but looks identical to the M8000 XT 11 speed, just with pressed steel rather than molded alloy for some parts.
  13. E

The post didn't come with the bike - and surely you'll want a dropper?
  14. E

Response coming. Sorry, HS is sold as noted.
  15. E

Done and done. You'll have the whole Tracer soon...
  16. E

We're in lockdown so collection or postage will have to wait until this weekend. Do you want to collect from me or need postage?
  17. E

LOL I don't have one - but maybe those parts can go on yours, if it's a junker?
  18. E

RL variant Moorey. Looks like sold this morning at 6.21am...!
  19. E

And the last couple of images attached here.