Search results

1. J

Hatch back bike rack solutions

i have heard rumours of people making bike racks for hatchbacks that are able to carry 4 bikes, with the front wheels on the roof back wheel on lower boot. i have see the bike racks that go on your back window but i haven't really heard many good things about them unless you want to get a...
  2. J

VIC Sold

Item: Giant XTC 29-1 2010 Large frame Location: Geelong Victoria Item Condition:bike is in good condition most of its riding has been on the road. Reason for selling: I have just upgraded bikes Price and price conditions: $1000 happy to post at buyers expense Specs: Frame: Giant XTC...
  3. J

VIC Sold

Item: Norco Atomik 2010 Location: Geelong Item condition: strong solid bike Price and price condition: $1400 ono need this gone am also willing to trade for some sort of 150mm all mountain bike happy to post at buyers expense Spec: Frame: norco atomik 2010 Medium Forks: Marzocchi...
  4. J

wheel sets

hey guys im still new to the whole dh scene and i dont have much knowledge in the rims/hubs area and im thinking of upgrading the stock ones im running now. i dont really have a max price. im mostly looking for information in this department.
  5. J

how much could i get for a giant xtc 29-1

i have a giant xtc 29-1 and im thinking of selling it because i want a dirt jumper and i need to pay of a dh bike i haven't raced this bike or rode extremely heavy trials there is your general wear and tear but it is in really good condition. how much would i get for it and would it even be...
  6. J

wanting to get into dh

what would you guys recommend for a decent dh bike for a beginner im currently looking at a norco atomik 06 for $1000 with a few upgraded parts would you recomend that or is there a better option?