Search results

1. finksta

QLD Sold

Need this gone, price dropped to $3300
  2. finksta

QLD Sold

Item: Medium frame Norco Sight c 7.2 Location: Brisbane North Condition: Excellent condition, bought new in May Reason for sale: Price and price conditions: Extra info: This is a great bike but I'm consolidating and going back to one bike. I have way more 29er spares so this one...
  3. finksta

Sold

Item: Sun helix tr 25 wheelset (27.5 rims) Location: Brisbane Condition: excellent, less than 200km use Reason for sale: upgrade Price: $325 shipping included These are sunringle helix rims on formula hub front 100x15, and dt 350s rear 142x12. Sram xd driver, rim tape and tubeless...
  4. finksta

Canyon Spectral AL 7 EX thoughts and suggestions

I've ordered my spectral, the wait will suck but it won't kill me. Will let you know how it rides when it gets here.
  5. finksta

QLD Sold

Sold pending Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  6. finksta

QLD Sold

Item: 2013 stumpjumper fsr expert carbon 29er medium Reason for sale: not being ridden Location: Brisbane northside Condition: in very good used condition Price: $2700 will ship at buyers expense putting my beloved stumpy back up for sale as it's not getting much use. It has an extensive...
  7. finksta

QLD Removed from sale

Bump price drop
  8. finksta

QLD Removed from sale

I also have a set of rockshox revelation rct3 130mm with motion dna damper the same as pictured. If you would prefer these forks it is no problem and they will be fully serviced prior to sale. The rockshox forks have no damage.
  9. finksta

QLD Removed from sale

Item: no longer for sale, please remove Condition: used very good condition Location: Brisbane north Reason for selling: new bike Price: $2750 will ship at buyers expense. Info: Selling my 2013 carbon Stumpjumper. Almost every component has been replaced or upgraded since new. In the...
  10. finksta

Post your all mountain bike

It's a sick looking bike mate. I love the red on it, it breaks up the black nicely. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  11. finksta

2013 Specialized Enduro SX

Yep, specialized are only making 100, can't see Australia getting many, if any. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  12. finksta

Upgrading to full suspension

They're crank brothers candys, I like the action of them but have had issues. I've recently switched to Shimano xtr trails. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  13. finksta

Upgrading to full suspension

Try and test ride both, I tried both, also tried a bandit 29er and a tallboy. I couldn't go past the Stumpy though, I fell in love with it on the first ride. They are both fantastic bikes, it mostly comes down to which feels the best. Here's a picture of mine for inspiration:
  14. finksta

New technology - Is riding now too easy?

It happens in every sport, technological advances in equipment force the game (whatever game that is) to evolve. Whether that means it makes it easier, I don't know.
  15. finksta

delete

please delete
  16. finksta

Post your all mountain bike

Damn that's a sexy bike, well done Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  17. finksta

The new Specialized Enduro 29er

I don't think it's available until may, plenty of videos and early reviews on the Web though. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  18. finksta

Your dumbest stack

On Easter Saturday I was mucking around in the skills area at gap creek while I was waiting for my mates. I'd ridden the skinny log twice already, went round a third time, rear wheel slips of log I went one way bike went the other. End result.... 2 months in a cast after fracturing my tibia and...
  19. finksta

RockShox Pike Is Back...

Was going to put a fox 34 on my stumpy, not now. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  20. finksta

Yeti SB-66

At the end of the day it's your bike and your decision, and I fully understand the desire to upgrade. I just thought it would be a shame because I thought what you had done with the bike was stunning. If you do get the carbon however, I'll look forward to seeing your next build. Sent from my...