Search results

1. hpatches

27.5 rim

Cracked my Light Bicycle rim yesterday… Item: 27.5 x 30mm (approx) internal, 32 hole. Ideally 550 ERD. Prefer carbon but beggars can’t be choosers. Location: Canberra, happy to pay post Price range/Willing to Pay: couple hundred for carbon, less for aloominum obvs Extra Info: new, second hand...
  2. hpatches

ACT SOLD Banshee Prime V3.0 Large

Item: Banshee Prime V.3 Large (470 reach) (this one: https://www.bansheebikes.com/prime-v3) Location: Canberra-ish, happy to post Item Condition: Functionally great, cosmetically good Reason for selling: Too many bikes Price and price conditions: $1100 ono Extra Info: Shock just serviced and...
  3. hpatches

Ride by Instinct - anyone have experience buying from them?

I am looking to buy a Propain frame, and these guys look to be my only option. I have spoken to one bloke on the phone (a few months ago - he was very nice), and they have been good at responding to emails, but the phone number is disconnected now, and I am a long way from Brisbane, so just...
  4. hpatches

27.5 boost rear wheel HG

Item: 27.5 boost rear wheel, prefer HG driver but would take XD. Ideally ~30mm internal rim. Don’t mind six bolt or centrelock. Location: Canberra and surrounds Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $250 Extra Info: Used my rear wheel for a mullet conversion, now have everything I need for a spare...
  5. hpatches

Metal Enduro Frame Large 27.5/Mullet

Item: Steel or Alloy AM/Enduro Frame, Large, Mullet or 27.5 Location: ACT but happy to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: up to 2.5k (preferably with appropriate shock) for something nice Extra Info: Riding a Banshee Prime in mullet mode, would like a bit more cush (160ish travel ideally)...
  6. hpatches

ACT SOLD: Large Stanton Switchback Gen 2 w/ Fox 34 fork & Transfer dropper

Item: Stanton Switchback Gen 2, size 18 inch/Long with Fox Rhythm 34 @ 160mm travel and 150mm Transfer Performance dropper Location: Canberra-ish Item Condition: Very good Reason for selling: squishy bike Price and price conditions: 1100 for the lot Extra Info: Very capable steel hardtail in...
  7. hpatches

Found: XTR M9010 Boost front hub

Item: XTR M9010 Boost front hub 32h Location: Near Canberra but will pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: They are $105 new from pushys at the moment, so a bit to a lot less than that depending on condition Extra Info: Going mullet, don’t want to pull apart my front wheel if I don’t need to