Search results

1. sossy

You laugh you lose

2. sossy

You laugh you lose

3. sossy

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Tells you he paid $300 less than asking price…
  4. sossy

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

This gave me hope
  5. sossy

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Yep, snapped on city link this morning. Drove like a phuckwit too
  6. sossy

Little Things You Hate

I looked, read the article. No where does it mention she is trans? She was born female and remains female. She is a ciswoman. Can’t find anything stating otherwise.
  7. sossy

Confessions from the fuckwits

Said no one ever
  8. sossy

Lysterfield Cycles - a new way of funding trail work

I’ve had a good look at this, and while the idea is noble, I just can’t see it. My question comes to what profit is going to end up to the trails? It’s all good and well to say all profit, but people need to be paid, rent needs to be paid, suppliers need to be paid. What is the break even amount...
  9. sossy

Little Things You Hate

You aren’t alone there Chewy. I ain’t seen my fam either, and working from home so don’t even get that release. It sucks man, I get it, but if everyone had the ‘it’s only’ or ‘I’ve done my big’ attitude, we’re back to square one.
  10. sossy

Little Things You Hate

2 hours doesn’t apply? A little thing I hate is people not playing by the rules. Sure, they suck, but they’re what we got right now. I want to get out of lockdown as much as the next person, but unless we all do our bit, it ain’t gonna happen.
  11. sossy

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

After nearly 12 months of riding to the supermarket, I prepped the mountain bikes, ready to go for some local gravel path rides. (Mel lockdown). The Superfly got new tyres and a wash The Stache got refreshed sealant and a tune up The Procaliber got a sealant refresh and a wash The Jam2 got a...
  12. sossy

Caravans. Particularly Toy Haulers.

I wouldn't be holding my breath on a big sale. There will be show specials, as there are at all shows - this online event replaces leisure fest, which is the second largest Victorian show - behind the Feb show at the showgrounds. 90% of caravan manufacture in Australia happens in Victoria, with...
  13. sossy

They’re a 27.5 x 2.45. It’s on a 35mm rim, replacing a 2.8 dhr. I got them ordered in to Summit, fitted a highlander 29x2.45 on the front (bike is a mullet). Should be a great combo.
  14. sossy

New stoppers and tyre day. Interested to see how the new G2 ultimates feel on the trail, they feel good in the stand and the bed in braking. Much better than the Magura that they replaced. The tyres are a relatively known quantity. I’ve been a fan of Mitas for a while now.
  15. sossy

Suspension issues

This always interests me, a product which has been specced on a bike but is not produced by the bike manufacturer fails, and people don’t want to buy another bike from bike manufacturer x. I understand it’s frustrating, and if there’s other reasons then all good, but to write off a brand...
  16. sossy

Potentially Cracked BB

One of my frustrations with carbon and ‘paint cracks’ is that the paint has cracked for a reason, something has moved that probably shouldn’t have.
  17. sossy

Arm of derailure contacting cassette

Direct mount frame. Try this