Search results

1. JamesPrice

3 minute gap

haha yeea dozer it was a bummer. but oh well
  2. JamesPrice

Injuries making Downhill too risky ?

thanks guys :) needed to know from you because it is a school assignment and i need info on what the public think.. cheers !!
  3. JamesPrice

Injuries making Downhill too risky ?

Do injuries make downhill too risky as a sport and should there be restrictions on riders ( e.g. - Neck Braces be compulsory at events such as state or national rounds )
  4. JamesPrice

Custom Paint job. Dot art

not even mate. thats sick :) if you got nothing useful to say don't bother ayy ??
  5. JamesPrice

Aussie National Champs 2011

What did josh button come ??????
  6. JamesPrice

Why there is no reason why someone should not own a neckbrace:

I own a Alpinestars SB Neck Brace , it is by far the best thing i have ever invested in bike riding wise. it is comfortable and i feel like i can push harder knowing i have my neck/spine protected :)
  7. JamesPrice

Full face helmets for XC?

u should get a fox flux trail helmet..or if ur more into the moto style of things .get a open face helmet from troy lee designs
  8. JamesPrice

Coffs Downhill 2011

yer that was a good jump/drop.. last race some of the boards got broken by riders ..
  9. JamesPrice

Coffs Downhill 2011

ok thanks .. the second pallet drop is smashed..and there is a log in front of it..does that mean we aren't using it anymore ?
  10. JamesPrice

Coffs Downhill 2011

hi .. will build days be held in prep for the state series ? I'm keen to help out if you want.
  11. JamesPrice

Coffs Downhill 27th November 2010 results!

sick write up Dozer !!!!
  12. JamesPrice

Coffs Downhill race 27th November 2010! It's gonna be hot!

Today's race !! Hey Dozer,, thanks for the race today and thanks to everyone who helped make it possibly and to josh button for the time keeping !!!!
  13. JamesPrice

ok..lookin forward to the race !!!!!!!
  14. JamesPrice

The top section ??? Hey Dozer , are we still using the top section on the day ?
  15. JamesPrice

Coffs Downhill build day! November 13th 2010 - cancelled

Dayumm Hey Dozer , I might be able to come , could someone give me a lift please ???? i really wanna help !!!!!!!!!!!
  16. JamesPrice

Coffs Downhill race Saturday 16th October 2010 results!

Satuday's Race !! Hey Dozer , thnx for saturday and thnx to everyone who helped out ! best day of the year so far.. :D