Search results

1. D

VIC 2012 Intense M9 (Medium) - Neon Yellow SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Hey guys this is a regretful sale but has to be done. About to purchase a new car on an apprenticeship and need some extra funds to get me going again. Anyhow... Below we have a 2012 Intense M9 in Neon Yellow. One of a kind. In fact there are 2 of these frames in Australia. And a few overseas...
  2. D

Neon Yellow Intense M9 2012

Hey all, I've been meaning to post this for a while now, just haven't found the time. Here it is, my 2012 Intense M9 in neon yellow, 1 of 2 frames in this colour in Australia. Spec: Frame: Medium Intense M9 (Neon Yellow) Fork: Rockshox Boxxer Worldcups 2012 Shock: Cane Creek Double...
  3. D

2009 Specalized Demo 7 I - Medium. SOLD

Item: 2009 Specialized Demo 7 i (Silver/Red) Medium Item Condition: Good for its age, usual schematic shuttle marks across the frame, lowers and cranks. Rear rim is in average condition. Reason for selling: New bike time. Price/Price Conditions: I want a quick sale. Note: This does not mean...
  4. D

VIC Medium, 8" Downhill Bike Wanted.

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone is planning to sell a medium sized downhill bike. (Complete) Reasonably priced/reasonably specked/very good to good condition...ect. 2010 or newer. I have a flexible budget, but i'd like to say around 3000$ at the moment. Preference: (1) Specialized...
  5. D

Yarra trials

Hi guys, went exploring through Candlepark and Tikilara park the other day, and got to a point where there was power lines above me, and a fence which bordered the Warrandyte golf course. Do the yarra trails continue through warrandyte onto wonga park? I'd really love to explore the trials...