Search results

1. tanny

VIC Sold

Any axles included with sale?
  2. tanny

Rear wheel 10mm bolt up hub

Chasing a rear wheel for a budget DJ build, doesn't need to be anything flash, as long as it's 10mm bolt up, true and preferably cheap. :heh: Located Melbourne, will travel to collect. PM!
  3. tanny

Headset

After an oversized headset for a DJ build, (1.5" headtube diameter and 1 1/8" steerer diameter). Trying here before I go to CRC, too lazy to wait for shipping. PM!
  4. tanny

DJ euro or external BB cups

After some external BB cups to fit BMX cranks to my DJ build. Located Melbourne, will travel to collect. Happy with just the cups but if someone has a full BB kit even better. PM!
  5. tanny

VIC Tyres for dirt jumper

I'll pass on the K-Rad sorry mate. Just had a set of them on, wasnt a fan.
  6. tanny

VIC Tyres for dirt jumper

After some tyres for my dirt jumper, Schwalbe Crazy Bob, Maxxis DTH, DMR Supermoto or something similar along those lines. I'm in Melbourne and will pick up. Let me know what you've got thanks guys. James
  7. tanny

VIC Please remove

Try fixed.org.au, it's bound to sell there.
  8. tanny

VIC DMR Supermoto or Halo Twin Rail 26inch

As the title suggests I'm chasing a pair of DMR Supermoto or Halo Twin Rail 26 inch tyres with a Gum Wall. I'm not fussed on brand or condition just as long as they have a gum wall, relatively clean and hold air. I'm located in Melb and will pick up,or iI'll pay postage if you're...
  9. tanny

Stem... around 70mm in length

Item: Stem, 70mm in length (give or take 10mm each way), 25.4mm clamp diameter, +/- 6 degrees (approx) Location: Melbourne, Chadstone area, will travel to pick up or meet somewhere Price range/Willing to Pay:$10 - $20... OR swap my 110mm 25.4mm Token stem Extra Info: After a shortish stem...
  10. tanny

VIC Sold

SOLD please remove
  11. tanny

VIC Handlebar shim 25.4 to 31.8

After a 25.4 to 31.8 handlebar shim, surely someone has a spare sitting in their toolbox... I thought I did but I've got mates with sticky fingers who don't like to buy their own parts. I'm in Melbourne and happy to pick up or pay postage. Cheers, James
  12. tanny

Luke McArlein - Winter 2012

Looks good mate
  13. tanny

VIC DMR Supermoto 26" tyres

Item: DMR Supermoto 26" gumwall tyres Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on conditions, prefer some in pretty good condition. As long as they've got tread and the sidewalls are fine I'm happy Extra Info: I'll pick up, I'm to impatient to wait for postage from CRC... and...
  14. tanny

kona scrap anyone?

No worries. I'd prefer not to post it, don't really have time sorry mate. More then happy to hold onto until you're down here. Doesn't matter how long it takes you, I'll just leave it in the shed.
  15. tanny

kona scrap anyone?

If you're in Melbourne and can pick it up it's all yours. Frame's got some Truvativ cranks fitted, you'll just need to throw on wheels and fork and stuff.
  16. tanny

kona scrap anyone?

I've got a black Kona Scrap frame you can have, it'll free up some space... FOR MORE BIKE STUFF!!!
  17. tanny

DJ Last Rufus

Thanks for the feedback guys! Yeah plans are to fit some new cranks, money's a bit tight so forks might have to stay for a little while. All the parts came off an older build so slowly but surely everything will get upgraded. Minimal clearance on the front and back, makes for really tight...
  18. tanny

DJ Last Rufus

Hello fellow Rotorburners, Just finished building myself a new street/DJ rig so thought I'd post a photo and spec list. Few more upgrades to come but for now I'm just having fun with it. Enjoy and any feedback is much appreciated. Frame - Last Rufus in Scarab Black Front...
  19. tanny

eXotic carbon hardtail

Holy crap! That's amazing!!! Really nice build mate.
  20. tanny

Modified Giant Mini-DH (Father/Son project)

That's the coolest thing I've seen in a very long time! Wish you were my dad!