Search results

1. B

STOLEN VIC: Iron Horse Sunday Green & Black with 888 Forks and saints cranks

06 Iron Horse Sunday with DHX 5.0 450lbs (red linkage) - Green front, Black rear triangle. Marzochhi 888's - black. 07?? Atherton Bars - Black, Shimano lever and bontraeger grips - Black Avid juciy 5 bracks - Silver with black lever Sun 888 Direct Mount Stem Black Da bomb seat post - Black...
  2. B

Stolen: Green/black Iron Horse Sunday with custom parts

Hey guys, Last night my car was packed out the front of a friends house with my bike and all my gear ready for race today at long gully. Car is a White 99' Nissan Stagea RS4 and bike; Iron horse sunday 06 - red linkage. da bomb seat post with prologo scratch pro t2.0 seat saints cranks...
  3. B

VIC Fox 400 x 3.25 spring

Hi, I'm looking for a Fox 400x3.25 spring for FOX DHX 5.0 shock Will pay $40 posted or trade for 300x3.25 Item located Melbourne Here are some pics of the 300lbs spring
  4. B

Truvativ Holzfeller OCT 1.1 vs 2.2 Difference?

As the title states, whats the difference between the 1.1 and 2.2? I know that the 2.2 is intended to be used with 2 chainrings and and 1.1 with 1 chainring. But is the spider identical or different? I can't seem to find a picture of the back of oct 1.1's the 2.2's have 8 bolt holes...
  5. B

Frame swap compatibility, Kona - Ironhorse

Hey all, Sorry but I am new to DH/FR MTB and have just bought a 04 Kona stinky complete with a few upgraded parts, However im not a big fan of the frame itself. I have, however seen a ironhorse sunday that i rather like and within budget. just want to know if i am able to take the parts from the...
  6. B

Hello

Hey just thought id say hello. Just joined the forum. new to mountain biking. Used to just ride bmx. got a eastern element, felt 24" breed crusier, and just bought a 04 kona stinky. From melb. hope i get to go out and hit some trails soon. :)