Search results

1. M

2010+ 140 - 160mm Trail Bike - $1000 Budget

Item: As above. Ideal between the 140-160mm area. It's for a mate that is around 180cm tall, so will be between a Medium and a Large. What would be ideal is a 2010 Giant Reign, Specialized Stumpjumper, Giant Trance, etc etc. The mass produced trail bikes that you can get for a bangin' deal at...
  2. M

FOX CTD 8.5" x 2.5" SOLD

Item: As above. A non-kashima'd FOX CTD 8.5" x 2.5" Condition: Near new. It is only 6 months old, not a mark on the shaft, just some brushing on the body. Would rate condition 8 to 9/10. Reason for Sale: Upgrading to a larger volume shock. Location: Laidley QLD 4341 - Will post at buyers...
  3. M

Help with computer virus

Goodmorning Gentleman and Women, I require some help getting rid of a damn pop-up virus I managed to download over my University's Wifi. At first it took the form of AvticeCoupon, then Pricemeter, a few I can't remember and finally it's current form is EnormousSales. It keeps trying to sell...
  4. M

SOLD Cheap Fox RP23 1 x 7.5" and 1 x 7.785" (Need Loving)

Item: I have for sale 2 X Fox Float RP23. One is 7.5", the other is 7.875" Condition: Both need love. The 7.5" has very little oil. The 7.875 has a little more oil. Both leak from the rebound knob, that stupid little o-ring has perished. The rebound on the 7.785" shock doesn't work, I think...
  5. M

QLD 7.5" Shock - Relatively cheap

Hey Fellas. After the above. Needs to go on a 2008 Transition Covert frame. I believe they are 7.5". Item: 7.5" shock, preferably air (Rockshox or Fox) Condition: No leaks, if it's a fox shock with pro pedal, I don't want it pissing oil at me! Price: <$100 Location: I'm in Laidley 4341, will...
  6. M

AM 2014 Transition Covert

So it's been a long time since I have posted a bike in here! My latest purchase was a 2012 Santacruz Heckler. Was a wonderful bike, however just not aggressive enough. Last week I decided I would buy a new frame, and swap some parts out (in a bid to keep up with all these stupid changes in...
  7. M

QLD 2007 Eastern Nightrain SOLD

Item: 2007 Eastern Nightrain (Size Unkown) Condition: To be fair, the frame has been pretty flogged by past owners. Parts are good. Just lots of scratching. Reason For Sale: Street and Dirtjumps scare the shit out of me. I bought this a few months ago in the hopes of changing that, but it...
  8. M

2008 Giant STP (0) Short SOLD

Item: 2008 Giant STP Short WITH Headset, Mech Hanger and Seatpost (No cranks) Condition: Will loved. There is a lot of scratching and scuffs. All round it's in fairly good nick, there is more paint then scratches. But all be it you aren't buying a show room condition frame. Price: $50 +...
  9. M

BMX Style crankset (For Spanish BB)

Hi all. I am chasing the above, I have very limited knowledge when it comes to BMX style cranks for MTB's, but I'v recently bought myself an Eastern Nightrain frame, with a Spanish BB. Therefore I need to get one to fit! Item: As above Condition:Not after anything fancy, but nothing super...
  10. M

Sold

Item:Nukeproof Critical Armour Jacket, Size Large! Jacket protects upper body, chest and back, shoulders elbows and is neck brace compatible! Condition: Purchased probably 18 months ago, worn once, and has been washed after. Well maybe worn twice as I did try it on when I got it. Reason For...
  11. M

Sold

Item: 2012 Fox Van 36 RC2, Kashima, Straight steerer (177mm) Set at approximately 130mm (Original 180mm spring included as well) Condition: Near flawless! One mark on lowers, only into decal and some scratching on the bottom. Forks were serviced and have not been used since, however have not...
  12. M

Sold

Not really sold, moving to the short travel section Item: 2012 Fox Van 36 RC2, Kashima, Straight steerer (177mm) Set at approximately 120mm (Original 180mm spring included as well) Condition: Near flawless! One mark on lowers, only into decal and some scratching on the bottom. Forks were...
  13. M

Rotorburn Scammer - Don't Buy These BOS Forks

Hi all So, on the 4th of April, I sent money to a Rotorburn user, with the name Ghostrider79. The money was for a set of BOS Devilles, $500 in total. After a week, there was no word if they had been posted, and his phone was disconnected. He has not been back online since the 4th, when the...
  14. M

Found

Item:As above. Looking for something like so Condition: Fair to Good. I don't want stanchion wear, serviced within the last year would be best. Price:Only gauging an idea at this point in time Location:I'm in Laidley QLD (4341) but will pay post if required (normally only $25)
  15. M

QLD Derailluer/shifter 9 speed

Item: as above. Shimano deore or SRAM X7 would be ideal, no models lower. Condition: good. Must be functional and striaght. Price: $20 or up, depending on what you have + postage. That's all really, if anyone has anything they aren't attached to and want to part with send me a PM...
  16. M

30.9 Rockshox Reverb/ KS LEV dropper post FOUND

Item: Hey guys. Chasing the above. Would like it to be near new. 2012/13. Condition: Good. Work great. Minimal scratching. Recently bled Price: $250posted (or other reasonable price) Location: Posted. But could collect in south east Queensland Thanks guys!
  17. M

Sold

Item: Large 2010 Propain Rage - Black WITH 2012 Propain Rage ( 400lb spring ) Condition: The frame has been used only a handful of times. Was built up in about February 2013. Has a blue scratch on the right side of the downtube, and just the odd stone chip here and there. It is really top...
  18. M

Sold

Item: Large Downhill Bike Condition: The frame is about 3 - 4 rides old. Has got no dints or cracks. There is a scratch on the right side of the downtube, it's a fair scratch but doesn't effect the bike at all. Reason For Sale: Have been riding the AM bike a lot more. Better of selling it...
  19. M

Avid Elixer 5 pad retaining bolt

Item:As above, i rounded the bolt in my elixers and need a new one.... or two! Price: Whatever you think is fair Location: Postage would be preffered Not much else really, PM me if you have anything! Thanks guys
  20. M

Stans Rim Strips 26" SOLD

Item: Stans rim strips, Schrader valve Condition: Ones brand new. The other I tried to setup but it wasn't the right size Reason For Sale: Parts leftover from donor bike Price: $20 -> $15 Extra Info: measure 30mm wide, 21mm in the middle part Pictures: