Search results

1. M

2010+ 140 - 160mm Trail Bike - $1000 Budget

Item: As above. Ideal between the 140-160mm area. It's for a mate that is around 180cm tall, so will be between a Medium and a Large. What would be ideal is a 2010 Giant Reign, Specialized Stumpjumper, Giant Trance, etc etc. The mass produced trail bikes that you can get for a bangin' deal at...
  2. M

What do you do for work ? Is it hit or shit.

I'm an undergraduate Civil Engineer, working as a Technical Officer in Local Government. And I love it ;)
  3. M

FOX CTD 8.5" x 2.5" SOLD

Bump. Any interest at $150? EDIT: Pending sale
  4. M

FOX CTD 8.5" x 2.5" SOLD

Sorry Moorey, I have done it again. It's an 8.5" shock :wacko:. Updating post.
  5. M

FOX CTD 8.5" x 2.5" SOLD

Item: As above. A non-kashima'd FOX CTD 8.5" x 2.5" Condition: Near new. It is only 6 months old, not a mark on the shaft, just some brushing on the body. Would rate condition 8 to 9/10. Reason for Sale: Upgrading to a larger volume shock. Location: Laidley QLD 4341 - Will post at buyers...
  6. M

Help with computer virus

Well, i tried malwarebytes. then Eset security. However then my computer literally got unusable, I could load until desktop then nothing. So I logged into safemode, backed up, then wiped it clean. So moral of the story, "Dell backup and recovery" app is awful, would not recommend.
  7. M

Help with computer virus

Well. After an entire day of me trying to get rid of it, I have succeeded. I also managed to lose all my data, during a botched back-up job :crazy:. I purchased a brand new 1TB harddrive, and tried to use the "Dell Backup and Recovery" tool. Took 4 hours, now I can't recover my back-up :tsk: ...
  8. M

Help with computer virus

Thanks for the speedy replies all! I did the removal of Active Coupon as per the removal guide a few weeks ago. No more active coupo as such, it has a new name now! I'll get to downloading a few that have been suggested. Thanks everyone!
  9. M

Help with computer virus

Goodmorning Gentleman and Women, I require some help getting rid of a damn pop-up virus I managed to download over my University's Wifi. At first it took the form of AvticeCoupon, then Pricemeter, a few I can't remember and finally it's current form is EnormousSales. It keeps trying to sell...
  10. M

Post the cool 26" ride you got cheap because most drank the bigger wheel cool aid.

Hey Mitchy, where abouts did you find these pearlers? On another note, I have a sub $500 2010 Intense Tracer ;) No photos (This is my first venture onto Rotorburn in a while, I'm under-prepared), sweet little rig, albeit with a welded rear end.
  11. M

AM Blank slate - Transition Covert

Fellow Covert enthusiast here, have a 2014 (sweet rigs). But I come here for a different purpose. Where on earth did you find such a large bottle of Isopropyl? I have only been able to find the small 350ml spray bottles!
  12. M

SOLD Cheap Fox RP23 1 x 7.5" and 1 x 7.785" (Need Loving)

BUMP. Will take $60 for leftover shock.
  13. M

SOLD Cheap Fox RP23 1 x 7.5" and 1 x 7.785" (Need Loving)

Item: I have for sale 2 X Fox Float RP23. One is 7.5", the other is 7.875" Condition: Both need love. The 7.5" has very little oil. The 7.875 has a little more oil. Both leak from the rebound knob, that stupid little o-ring has perished. The rebound on the 7.785" shock doesn't work, I think...
  14. M

VIC WTB: Fox CTD 8.5 x 2.5 for Specialized Enduro 650b

If your a member of the NSW MTB Trading Post Facebook page, Fiona Dick just put a Monarch Debonair up for $475. Worth a look!
  15. M

QLD 7.5" Shock - Relatively cheap

Still looking ladies an gentleman. Maybe less then $100 is not enough! Show me what you have and we can haggle.
  16. M

QLD 7.5" Shock - Relatively cheap

Hey Fellas. After the above. Needs to go on a 2008 Transition Covert frame. I believe they are 7.5". Item: 7.5" shock, preferably air (Rockshox or Fox) Condition: No leaks, if it's a fox shock with pro pedal, I don't want it pissing oil at me! Price: <$100 Location: I'm in Laidley 4341, will...
  17. M

AM 2014 Transition Covert

Not yet, I got it yesterday in the post, gonna take it for a try on Sunday!
  18. M

New decals I'm feelin'! The grey looks badass. I'm going to try find some blue stickers to match the frame decals/blue bolts. But can't find any!
  19. M

"Link-driven single pivot" google confirmed ;) Once I set the wheels in I don't think I will swap. I'll manage for now. Plus, I don't have the luxury of changing my dropouts. It's a brave new world, 15mm axle, tapered forks, bolt through rear. I don't know what to do with myself!
  20. M

It's a single pivot. The swing arm pivots around the BB on the chain stay. It's like an actual pivot point. I read the difference between 26" and 27.5" wheels was 15mm (radius, after tyres). I figured a 5mm drop in cranks should put me in the clear for now, but 27.5 will be my overall solution!