Search results

1. I

The discount code thread

Thanks mate. Their prices are ok (and great customer service) but they’re out of stock of the chainring I need at the moment unfortunately. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. I

The discount code thread

Cheers mate. That’s what I’m currently running but I’m chasing the Garbaruk as the tooth profile works for a wide range of chain types. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. I

The discount code thread

Ah whoops. Sorry. I meant Garbaruk chainring for Shimano m8100 cranks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. I

The discount code thread

Does anyone have discount / shipping codes for Bike24 or r2-Bike? Trying to get hold of a 30 tooth Garbaruk chainring to suit Shimano m8100 cranks but everyone in Aus seems to be sold out. (Updated because I forgot to add in the Garbaruk part [emoji2359]) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. I

Bargain buys thread

Weirdly, the discount is a lot less when you change the country/currency. 75% off in the UK but only 45% off for Australia. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. I

Bargain buys thread

Will Fox Australia warranty forks bought from CRC? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. I

Bargain buys thread

Cheers. That’s super helpful. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. I

Bargain buys thread

ozzybmx Not me. I’d have tried to snag one if they were 29s though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. I

The discount code thread

How long does shipping normally take from Bike Components. This is the first time I’ve ordered anything from them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. I

The discount code thread

Grabbed a couple of HR2s and some other bits and pieces. Appreciate the heads up [emoji1374] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. I

2020 Norco Optic C1

Haha ok. 1. Cheers. The number of clicks was the only info I sought in my original post. Obviously sorted now but I couldn’t find that info prior to contacting Norco or else I wouldn’t have bothered posting. Clearly my googling needs some work. Could you please point me to a link that has that...
  12. I

2020 Norco Optic C1

Sweet. Wasn’t apologising to you.
  13. I

2020 Norco Optic C1

Nah, it’s all good. Sorry if that came across sharp. Guess the tone gets lost in written sometimes!
  14. I

2020 Norco Optic C1

The tech guy initially said the shock had 10 clicks but later checked the the shock on a bike on their showroom floor and got 9.
  15. I

2020 Norco Optic C1

Hardly dismissing the obvious, just not sure what the point of the comment was. Never have I ever heard anyone ever describe individual clicks of rebound as ‘settings‘. Who says: “Set your rebound to the 4th setting?” Regarding wanting “more clicky feels”, I was asking because the rebound range...
  16. I

2020 Norco Optic C1

Nope.
  17. I

2020 Norco Optic C1

Not sure what point you’re making? The tech guy originally said there were 10 clicks and then corrected himself in a later email to 9.
  18. I

2020 Norco Optic C1

Sorry, I must have written that in a rush. Norco originally said the shock was supposed to have 10, NOT 20 clicks. However, I got another response from their tech customer service that confirmed that the shock does actually only have 9 clicks.
  19. I

2020 Norco Optic C1

@komdotkom How many clicks of rebound does your Super Deluxe have? Mine only has 9 clicks. Seemed a little low after coming off the 20 that my old Monarch Plus had so I emailed Norco and apparently the shock is supposed to have 20.
  20. I

The discount code thread

How did your mate get hold of the Shimano stuff? The site still lists nothing for me when the country is set to Australia. Set it to UK and it becomes a Shimano-fest...