Search results

1. S

VIC SOLD

Now $2700 w. Alloy Raceface bars and stem. Seriously, my pants can't drop any lower!
  2. S

Found: ODI Lock-on clamp

Thanks! I'll PM you.
  3. S

Found: ODI Lock-on clamp

Before forking out $40 – I'm chasing just one ODI lock-on clamp (ideally in black) - does any have one or a set of old grips they're not using? I'm in Melbourne but happy to pay postage
  4. S

VIC SOLD

Sure, what ever it takes!
  5. S

VIC SOLD

Bump - Shiiiite, this really needs to go. Now that some of us might have got some tax back already, someone make me an offer of $3250 and just take it off my hands.
  6. S

VIC SOLD

This needs to be ridden. Final dropping of pants down to $3500 for anyone on here.
  7. S

VIC SOLD

Bump. Now with price drop – $3700!!!
  8. S

VIC SOLD

Item: 2019 Devinci Spartan XL 165mm travel 485mm reach Location: Frankston South Victoria Item Condition: Used - frame skinned since new but there are the usual scratches Reason for selling: It's an epic bike, but I'm not racing and don't need such a long travel bike anymore. Price and price...
  9. S

165mm cranks for trail riding

I've a set of Raceface atlas cranks in 165 on an XL 29er with a low bottom bracket. It pedals well and I'm happy with it.
  10. S

Buxton and Lake Mountain Thread

Rode the whole trail on Sunday, with a lift up from the shuttle operator - can confirm that there's no need to go up to Lake Mountain just book your ticket and ride in advance via the link. Wasn't sure what to expect but it was a solid 3.5hr ride, with a quite a bit of climbing (~500m) for...
  11. S

Sold SOLD **,BRAKES SRAM CODE R front + rear

Hey Matty, are these still available?
  12. S

ACT SOLD 2019 Transition Sentinel alloy frame plus extras, XL, $1700 or offer

Hey Melon, I've sent you a message too.
  13. S

2010 Snow season thread

Umm Feb's winter so it gets pretty cold, that being said Honshu's not too bad. It doesn't snow often in Tokyo so you can get away with a city coat/ jacket, that being said if you're snowboarding, you're riding jacket will be fine. I'm a fan of lots of thin layers and a shell whilst riding...
  14. S

2010 Snow season thread

Yeah Niseko is in Hokkaido, which is the north island, approximately an hour's flight from tokyo, and then a few hours drive from Chitose airport near Sapporo. You can also take the train, but I'm not sure how long it takes. If you're keen to stay on Honshu, the main island where Tokyo is...
  15. S

2010 Snow season thread

I haven't hit up baw baw this season. I'd be up for a day trip at some stage. Let me know if you want someone to ride park with up there. Yeah i've done 3 seasons in Hokkaido, a couple in Niseko and then one out of a van. What do you want to know? Lots of snow in hokkaido, park's okay...
  16. S

The LBS v.s. Online Shopping

By the way, did the OP come from cyclingtipsblog as well?
  17. S

The LBS v.s. Online Shopping

I work in snowsports wholesale, and although not quite the same as the bike industry, we face very similar problems. The reason online retailers such as wiggle and crc can undercut local retailers so dramatically is due to the fact that they are able to order in such large quantities that they...